Pump for the already large

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course if you are as crafty as David (He's like Macgyver), you can make your own tube (it is a bitch to get the flair on the bottom). Here is a thread on Newart that is all about DIY penis pumps. Good Luck!
The DIY pump master thread

Thanks, Tripod.:biggrin1: Actually, I am going to be experimenting with a technique to make the flares as well (note, the bottom flare, NOT a flared cylinder. I think most flared cylinders have become kinda passe`, anyway, haven't they?). Now that I have a small lathe, I should be able to turn the flares myself out of plastic, and simply glue them on the cylinder bottom, or make a mold out of wood, and cast a mold,, then cast acrylic around the cylinder. Engineer+tools+material+imagination= dangerous man.:biggrin1:
Did I mention I had designed and built a variable cycle system as well? I can vary the vacuum levels, and the on and off cycle times, as well as the rate, for applying the vacuum. This allows continous fresh blood flow, similar to that one I can't remember the name of right now, that costs a fortune, and does the same thing with a mechanical system--only the cycle isn't variable. I've also considered a micro-processor contrlled system, that could have different types of "excercise" programs loaded to it, but that's down the road... I obviously need a life..:rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said, David IS Macgyver! That is so freakin' awesome Dave! I had no idea you were a pumper! I knew there was something that I liked about you besides your personality and your dimples (looks like a little boy)! A lpsg pumping party would be too crazy!!!!!!!!!! Would be cool though!!!!!
Yeah, flared tubes are kinda crappy, but the flared bottom is the shit. I still have not found a better made tube than the $40 kaplan tubes from jnoutlet. The combination of the taper and the bottom flair is the just the ticket. I'm blown away that you're a pumper David, maybe there are more of us at this site than we think! Pumpers usually like to hide in the shadows, smelling like various lubes, and walking funny...

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like I said, David IS Macgyver! That is so freakin' awesome Dave! I had no idea you were a pumper! I knew there was something that I liked about you besides your personality and your dimples (looks like a little boy)! A lpsg pumping party would be too crazy!!!!!!!!!! Would be cool though!!!!!
Yeah, flared tubes are kinda crappy, but the flared bottom is the shit. I still have not found a better made tube than the $40 kaplan tubes from jnoutlet. The combination of the taper and the bottom flair is the just the ticket. I'm blown away that you're a pumper David, maybe there are more of us at this site than we think! Pumpers usually like to hide in the shadows, smelling like various lubes, and walking funny...

I haven't been really serious about it, because I haven't had the time to devote to a serious program. But I have read and researched alot, and tried different experiments to check the validity of the ideas. BTW, I made the device to modulate the vacuum for less than $20. I already had an electric vacuum pump I picked up cheap in a surplus place, and salvaged a vacuum regulator from stuff that was getting disposed of where I work. I'm also toying with the idea of using modulated infra-red light, since I have read some clinical research studies that indicate that incra-red light of a certain wavelength and frequency, will help to stimulate cell growth, and increase blood flow to tissues. If you want, Tripod, and are interested, I'll let you know how I made the vacuum modulator--it is simple to reproduce, and I can give you the surplus sorces for the less common vacuum solenoid. Trust me, the basic effects, and sensations, are quite nice .:biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am totally interested David. You are on the right track with the infared light and cell growth. I've also heard that ultrasound (low frequency vibrations) has similar effects, have you heard this? How loud is your machine and how many amps is it?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am totally interested David. You are on the right track with the infared light and cell growth. I've also heard that ultrasound (low frequency vibrations) has similar effects, have you heard this? How loud is your machine and how many amps is it?

If you are taling about the vacuum modulator(turns the vacuum on and off at a variable rate and/or duty cyce), the only additonal noise over the electric vacuum pump is the "click" of the vacuum solenoid turning on and off. The number of clicks in any given time period is of course, variable.
Feel free to PM me for more details, if you are intrested, as I don't want to clog the forum with too much tchnical stuff to bore the pants off of people. Hmm--now if only that worked in reality, and not just metaphorically, I'd be set!:biggrin1:
Oh, as far as the number of amps it uses, it is very low current---it works on 12 volts DC, which can be supplied by a "wall wart" plug in transformer. I made my own little 12 DC power supply, because I had the components lying around, but a wall wart will work just as well. THe total current draw of the entire system including the vacuum pump itself, is around 5 amps or so--nothing that can't be handled easily by a non- overloaded common wall outlet.

I'd also be interested in any references you have to the sound. You said ultrasound, but said low frequency, which would be more along the lines of infrasound. Sounds like an interesting idea. I guess I will have to hit up google.:biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I did mean infrasound.
I too wish I could bore the pants off of some people (I'm an ass man)!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im a second for Vacu-Tech.... They have many cylinders in stock to fit you, starting around $70.

You'll have it for life...theyre built really well, and they are decent to talk to.

I've had bad experiences with Joel Kaplan (He wants your credit card # before he'll even talk)

NW Pump works, are a good low cost alternative, but their cylinders reflect that.

The most important thing you can do, is measure correctly.

Also, Pumps aren't really designed to enter in hard.
Generally, you grow into them.

Breezor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BIG MISTAKE, I applied the vacuum and shortly after the damn thing drew my balls in too. After I had climbed down off the ceiling I had to remove the seal from the tube and carefully cut it off with one of my modelling knives.

That sounds mighty painful, i'll try to avoid that :)

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
Phew it has been a long time since i posted but I have found incredible success with these... Welcome to PumpToys! these guys are super professional ...make an amazing quality product and have THE MOST ADVANCED electronic pump available as far as dynamic control is concerned. Buying it asap so I can pump all through the night without worry of danger to my precious manmeat lol

jpscott

1st Like
Media
Breezer your pump might be too small, but lubing the inside will really help. I learned that trick after I pulled the pump off once and had the equivilent of a rug burn on the head.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight