pump help

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Solanga_Fairwell, Mar 24, 2007.

1. D_Solanga_Fairwell

D_Solanga_Fairwell New Member

hi i am new here and need some help. i need help using a pump.

1. how do i use it
    2. how many reps do i do
    3. how long do i do it for

thanks in advance for the help

2. houdick4u

houdick4u New Member

Hi, and welcome to the site. If your a new beginning to pumping, I will make this statement: "Go slow". We are all so eager to start pumping that many guys overpump in the beginning and you can end up hurting for many days. Now, to the pumping. Of course it all depends on the type and brand that you bought. But I'm assuming its a manual pump. You will want to lube your dick with oil or a lotion. Put some on the bottom edge of the pump. Press the pump into your adbomen and turn it a little so you get a nice seal created and then start pumping. Don't over do the pressure, it should never hurt. And remember a low pressure for longer periods of time is always best. Since your first starting out, go no longer than 15 minutes the first time and add another 5 minutes each time. I wouldn't pump more than once a day at first. After two-three weeks you can go to twice a day, typically in the moring and late evening. Remember, warm your dick first, this helps with the stretching of your dick. I take a heating pad and warm my dick for 10-15 minutes before I start pumping. I then wrap the pad around the pump while I'm pumping, and then another 10-15 minutes afterwards. You should incorporate some jelqing as well.

3. D_Solanga_Fairwell

D_Solanga_Fairwell New Member

sorry this might sound dumb do i pump continiously for 15 mins or do i pump a few times and leave it in the cylinder for 15 mins

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    No do it continuely for 15mins. You want to maintain that pressure that is what is doing the work. And get a pump with a guage this will help immensly. When your first starting out you should stay right around the 5hg area. And like houdick4u said it shouldn't hurt if it starts too you have way too much pressure in the tube.

Personally you should start at about 15min at 5hg and increase either the time in the tube or the sets. For example I do 2x30mins first set is at 5hg and 2nd set is at 6-8hg. By the time the hour is up its nice and pumped up. So take your time alex23 and the point is not too hurt yourself and take it slow.

Actual gains will not happen overnight and will take months to do. When buying a pump too you should get a pump that is about 1/4in bigger in girth than you are now. So if you were say 5-5.5in girth you should get a 1 3/4in tube. You shouldn't get a tube girth to big because gains will take a lot longer. This is just my opinion.

-D1-

5. lilbear

lilbear Member

I just bought a pump with a 2.25 tube at Mr. S in San Francisco last week. I have a 2GA PA also. My question is, do I have to remove my PA to pump?

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    For some reason I can't seem to remember what PA stands for?

7. houdick4u

houdick4u New Member

PA = Prince Albert
    I don't have a Prince Albert, but I'd say it would be okay to wear it while you are pumping. The only issue could be if the length of your dick is almost the same as the length of the tube, then it could be rubbing against the end of the tube and that may be uncomfortable. Have fun with the pumping and remember, go slow. Using a lower pressure for longer periods of time is the best route to go. If your circumsized, using the lower pressure, reduces the "donut" effect on your dick.

8. daveman

daveman New Member

Hello guys, I pump also, my problem is that my cock is becoming darker... what do you do againsT it?

9. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    If it's getting darker your probably using too much pressure. How much HG are you using? If you don't have a guage you need to get one least this way you can know how much pressure your applying. I range from 5-8HG when pumping but I have done this for a while you have to be careful you shouldn't donut at all when you are done pumping.

Also if you jelq this cause also cause the darkening if you are using too much pressure.

-D1-

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is absolutely the hottest debate going on in pumping circles currently.

There are many things you could do... chemical peels... alpha hydroxy creams, skin lighteners...

I have my own theory though and it is shared by many other pumping afficiandos as well as some of the legends...

When you pump... the vacuum pressure does interesting things to the skin. One strange thing is that melanin is released and stored in the skin of the penis...

I know... you are like WTF?

Trust me... it will NEVER go away... once your skin gets more melanin in it, you are darker for life pretty much, although we produce less and less melanin as we age... most black folk get really pale when they reach ages of 80+... I mean... we are all black people anyway... we all have a little black in us, and the pumping releases the dormant melanin in our bodies.There are some white folk that don't get pigmented at all when they pump... those people have VERY little black in em'.

Sorry to get so ethnic in order to explain darker skin from pumping, but this is not a science and this is only a theory that I believe to be correct.

But... this theory is also tested, as many pumpers have experimented with the peels and creams, only to darken back up when they pump again... so, this theory would explain that strange curiosity of cock pumping! Good luck all!

11. daveman

daveman New Member

thanks tripod... you seem to be a very expirimented pumper...
    your pics show a very fat pumped up cock... so what advice can you give me of concrete?... should I stop.. or what?

12. elitewolverine

elitewolverine New Member

Albums:
    Well i have been pumping on and off for awhile now, usually do it for the kinky sex drunk time with my wife...

i use the doc johnson tube....although i do not have a gauge to measure pressure i do so by the feeling of it, and have not had any bad problems except a little soarness if i try to pump up big to fast kinda thing...

for me the most comfortable thing to do, this. Get a H2O based lube (jolube for me) i oil up my entire cock stroke it a few times to get it abit hard but not fully hard like half way just enough to get a good seal...i then insert my penis, turn the tube abit in each direction, to get a good seal. also since i am curved down, i put lube at the bottom line of the tube where my cock will rub, so the cock doesnt meet resistence when up against the tube.

I warm up my cock with usually a warm cloth for a few minutes probably not more than 5mins. I jump in the shower and instead of standing, i just lay on the shower floor, with the drain UP, so the shower fills up the tub as if it was bath instead. I let the water run as hot as posssible, threw the entire filling of the tub. Once full i turn off the water and sit in the tub untill the water gets cold.

During this probably 45min experience, i start with slight pressure to get my cock and skin used to the pressure and pumping, then about half way in, i increase the pump to a tollerable stretchy type of pain, nothing hurtfull, just the pain that lests you know your growing, i leave that on till the base of my cock starts to tell me hey your pumping abit to hard for to long. At that moment about 30mins in i release the pressure to about half and let my cock rest in the tube for about 10mins on this half pressure. At the end of the bath when the water turns cold. That signals me to turn the hot water back on and once again increase the pressure to that tollerable pain for the rest of my hot shower...

if done right you should get little to no donut ring (in my experience everyone gets a small ring no matter, but thats just me using every known technique to man, there is a trick to stop the donut at the top though)

this lets me relax in a nice warm shower and bath, while keeping the tube very warm in the water, plus its one damn nice bath that you can relax in imo...plus throw in a electronic suduko game while you sit and wait to get big and the time really really flies. Cause i know all to well the impatience to pumping and the soarness afterwards...

my biggest achievement is pumping bigger than a 24oz energy can in the tube, although i was sore and didnt pump the next day, i found that once a day good long pump session is better for ME than smaller multiple pumps. Although i started with small daily pumps of 30mins each and moved to a hour to 2hr pump sessions...

but it all comes down to how your cock likes the pump sessions, experiement, no two cocks are alike i have found, and each pumping will go differently for different people, so EXPERIMENT, just dont hurt yourself, remember pain is not good, just the tollerable light strechy pain

Draft saved Draft deleted