Pump it up

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by heavynuttz, May 11, 2005.

1. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    Whats up, not sure how many guys have tried pumping while wearing a cock ring, just had this brilliant idea to try it(hey, you only live once right, so why not?) i ended up with a very huge erection, normally i'm 8x6, but after pumping and wearing the ring i maxed out at 9x6.5, just wondering if anyone knows if there is any danger in doing this other than all of the blood in my body being trapped in my throbbing penis?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I guess it depends on how you feel about going to the ER to have the ring cut off.

3. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    Ive never understood pumpers...their penises are so deformed and in extremecases unusable...I dont see how they can even get hard...

4. dutchpumper2001

dutchpumper2001 New Member

I pump cock with steel ring under the cockhead. More intense and makes the head bigger also. After pumpin i use leather straps arround my pumped balls and keep the ring under the head on also......Good to jack......

5. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:

if you do it right and dont over pump, which is useally what people screw up on, the penis really doesnt look all that much differnt atleast mine doesnt anyway, its just bigger and heavier thats my only difference.

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And the desired effect I might add. Besides....pumping is FUN!

7. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    I've always had a hard time gaining length when pumping...any advice? Does the ring help?

8. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear a rubber cock ring when I pump sometimes. This way if I need to get it off (the ring..) then I can just pull it off. I suppose a leather strap would be alright too. Metal ones are hard to pump in. I never seem to be able to get a good seal when I wore a metal cock ring.

As for lenth, you need to use a tube that's just barely wider than your girth and longer than your length. This way your dick has no where to go but up. Also you should try to pump for longer periods with slightly less pressure. It's takes time to stretch that ligament.

9. Serj

Serj New Member

Except pumping rarely gets any permanent results, they are temporary, and as previously stated, it can cause dangerous, and ugly side effects...why not try jelqing or pills? No side effects and the results are permanent...now if you add a cock ring to the equation, then you are looking at burst blood vessels, and permant damage to the tissues, causing either disfigurements or lack of functionality...you are right, you only live once, and living with a permanently damaged penis is not very fun...

10. Heavy

Heavy New Member

Im never doing pumping... It may look kind fun but still i dont want to fuck up my dick (and or testitcales) over a pump and ring... And i like my dick pretty, clean, and smooth. Not fat(as in skin), lumpy, or discolored!

Draft saved Draft deleted