Pump it up

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
Whats up, not sure how many guys have tried pumping while wearing a cock ring, just had this brilliant idea to try it(hey, you only live once right, so why not?) i ended up with a very huge erection, normally i'm 8x6, but after pumping and wearing the ring i maxed out at 9x6.5, just wondering if anyone knows if there is any danger in doing this other than all of the blood in my body being trapped in my throbbing penis?

dutchpumper2001

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 11 2005, 07:10 PM
I guess it depends on how you feel about going to the ER to have the ring cut off.
[post=310158]Quoted post[/post]​

I pump cock with steel ring under the cockhead. More intense and makes the head bigger also. After pumpin i use leather straps arround my pumped balls and keep the ring under the head on also......Good to jack......

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by wispandex_bulge@May 11 2005, 03:07 PM
Ive never understood pumpers...their penises are so deformed and in extremecases unusable...I dont see how they can even get hard...
[post=310182]Quoted post[/post]​

if you do it right and dont over pump, which is useally what people screw up on, the penis really doesnt look all that much differnt atleast mine doesnt anyway, its just bigger and heavier thats my only difference.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear a rubber cock ring when I pump sometimes. This way if I need to get it off (the ring..) then I can just pull it off. I suppose a leather strap would be alright too. Metal ones are hard to pump in. I never seem to be able to get a good seal when I wore a metal cock ring.

As for lenth, you need to use a tube that's just barely wider than your girth and longer than your length. This way your dick has no where to go but up. Also you should try to pump for longer periods with slightly less pressure. It's takes time to stretch that ligament.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Except pumping rarely gets any permanent results, they are temporary, and as previously stated, it can cause dangerous, and ugly side effects...why not try jelqing or pills? No side effects and the results are permanent...now if you add a cock ring to the equation, then you are looking at burst blood vessels, and permant damage to the tissues, causing either disfigurements or lack of functionality...you are right, you only live once, and living with a permanently damaged penis is not very fun...

Heavy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im never doing pumping... It may look kind fun but still i dont want to fuck up my dick (and or testitcales) over a pump and ring... And i like my dick pretty, clean, and smooth. Not fat(as in skin), lumpy, or discolored!