Pump Pix

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by HangX@Apr 23 2005, 09:14 AM
Any pumpers?  Feel free to send pix/stats/routine.
[post=303699]Quoted post[/post]​

HangX

The pump pic are great, but your hunk looks s-o-o-o abused.

b............

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HangX: I would like getting off to your avatar even more than your pumped cock.
You're sexy dude, buddy. I pumped for about one year, but made no pictures.

ravenously: I tried pumping w/ a Joel Kaplan pump, but the cylinder that I got was 2 inches in diamiter and I couldn't fit in it. I took that as a sign that I didn't really need to pump LOL.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone actually had permanent size increase with pumping? All the people that I've had leave their ratings of penis pumps say that the size increase is only temporary...and they usualy end up with a hurt dick because of pumping...I would be interested in hearing if anyone has actually had permanent increase...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Serj: I was regular with pumping for about a year and tried to follow instructions to the letter because I knew there was a danger in ruining its looks and even its function. Although I added a little over an inch and a half in length and probably 1/2 inch in girth (I needed, but never got, a bigger cylindar), the only permanent change was the cells' being able to increase in size quicker even now with PE jelqing as well as pumping.

I would advise using PE instead of pumping, however. To me, PE is more pleasurable and its results are more permanent. If you have any specific questions feel free to IM me.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
depending on your dedication you can gain anywhere from 1.5 to 4 inches.i have a couple out in texas ive been aquainted with for some time.the guy suffered from short cock syndrome.needless to say..he started pumping 20 months ago and has gained 4inches in length,and 2.5 in girth.his wife is very happy.

D_so be it

Experimental Member
Media
Don't need pumping.

Enjoy my pics. I have a 25 cm cock.

Luv huge bulges. Any pics of you in a tight jeasn?

You're really exciting!!!

Loves

Franco

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
depending on your dedication you can gain anywhere from 1.5 to 4 inches.i have a couple out in texas ive been aquainted with for some time.the guy suffered from short cock syndrome.needless to say..he started pumping 20 months ago and has gained 4inches in length,and 2.5 in girth.his wife is very happy.

4 Inches in 20 Months? eh... that sounds a bit hard to believe....

I pump every blue moon or so, just for extra length and thickness.
Not a strict routine pumper.
I went from 4-4.5 to a 5.5-6" permanent growth.
I've always been decently thick, so I stuck to a smaller cylinder for length.

There are cases where guys hurt themselves pumping.
Heres the main Causes:

1. Incorrect Size Cylinder
2. Incorrect Vacuum amount (5mm/hg is near max)
3. Rushing on vacuum application
4. Not using a Warm-up procedure

Also some men that have loose skin on their penis shaft when erect may be better candidates for enlargement.
I have heard from others that tried pumping, and were unsuccessful was due to very tight shaft skin. (Mabee they took too much off during circumscision?)
Don't know if there is truth to that... I'll start a poll..and see what we find.
C