Pump rather than squirt?

Essexbruv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey
Whenever I wank, I only really squirt a couple of times.
How can I pump it out rather than what it's like at the moment?
I heat healthily and drink lots of water.
Any help?

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
try putting some pressure on the muscle underneath your cock and balls. also, if you stimulate the prostate this can increase the amount and distance you can spurt. ive also read that bananas are good for producing more seminal fluid.
just noticed that your straight so prostate stimulation may not be the best idea for you!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stimulated my husband's prostate all the time, whether with my finger or a toy. It would usually make him climax harder and shoot more. He loved it and said it would be more intense.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wldhoney is right on that one. My wife will occasionally do that and it does cause the muscle to tighten giving you the "big blow".

Another thing? Bananas are good if your partner wants to swallow. My wife has pointed out she enjoys blow jobs more if I've eaten fruit that day. At least that's her story and she has stuck to it.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
wldhoney is right on that one. My wife will occasionally do that and it does cause the muscle to tighten giving you the "big blow".

Another thing? Bananas are good if your partner wants to swallow. My wife has pointed out she enjoys blow jobs more if I've eaten fruit that day. At least that's her story and she has stuck to it.

She just tells you that to get you to eat your fruits and vegetables. :biggrin1:

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
Hey
Whenever I wank, I only really squirt a couple of times.
How can I pump it out rather than what it's like at the moment?
I heat healthily and drink lots of water.
Any help?

that might just be "you"...but try really squezing the head at climax......and also edge it a little, and that will make it shoot harder. pratice lieing on your bed, relaxing and doing those things.