Pump routine

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

Yes it is ok for starting.
I would recommend you to do two sets with 15min each time and a jelquing break with around 20 to 50 strokes.
The result will be nice for you.

Will cost you 20min more per day.
So i should do 15 min stop 50 jelqs and more 15 min at 6AM and at 4PM repeat?

I will try it today.

zwanzig+x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that is what I mean.

It will give you a natural look, wich lasts a little bit longer.

Keep your eyes on the pressure gauge. Should not be above 5 inHg first weeks, later not over 7. Higher pressure will give you a not so good looking result in my opinion.
After 3 weeks you can add also a third pumping time with a jelqing break.

Have fun.

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that is what I mean.

It will give you a natural look, wich lasts a little bit longer.

Keep your eyes on the pressure gauge. Should not be above 5 inHg first weeks, later not over 7. Higher pressure will give you a not so good looking result in my opinion.
After 3 weeks you can add also a third pumping time with a jelqing break.

Have fun.
Ty! I did it today, and my feels more "elastic" and normal. I will keep it.

Btw, i'm doing marks on my cylinder and i set it as goal (objective). In the last 2 min i push a little more in vacuum to go forward in this mark. I did a measurement (Bone pressed erect length) without the pump effect and it's bigger. I will wait finish this week to confirm.

I think this is a good way to aim penis enlargement using penis pump, or am i wrong?

Reactions: ElMonteboy

zwanzig+x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of users which do something like the described above report about some gains over the long and regular term. So keep us updated, please.

I do it for myself not regulary, I do it just to keep my cumshots bigger.

And please do not make all the time full quotations of the post above... It burns my eyes ;-)

Reactions: 6.29girth

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
I've pumped for a long time and use the 5min on and 1 min off method. I vary the pressure for 5 min and walk around to keep circulation up. Then light pressure for one min while moving the tube around. Then back on. This and plenty of water lets me pack a 2.5 in one hour. Then a 2.75 in 20-30 min. L-arginine also works wonders.

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What L-Arginine is suppose to do? I will seach in google but would like to know what it did for you!
What dosage of L-Arginine?

After 12 hours of pump, my erect lenght is 0,3cm ~0,5cm bigger (i'm measuring it always in the same place with a ruler), depends if i force the erection and my girth from 6.29 (16cm) go to 6.49 (16.5) in the middle shaft.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 minutes at decent and safe pressure won't do shit because there is the stubborn tunica albuginea that needs time+pressure to loosen up and expand.

If you get any kind of growth from 20 minutes of pumping, you are using pressure that is too high.

WAN234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
L arginine is an amino acid, it relaxes smooth muscle, and aid in blood flow. It's a good amino to take, anyway for vein health and ED..

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i need to hit the number 5 here?
And i'm pumping 15 min + 50 jelq + 15 min: 2x day.

2000px-Penis_cross_section.svg.png

About L-Arginine, dosage? And it will work without go to gym (really hate gym)?

Reactions: tripod

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
L-Arginine will make the pump feel better and help with blood flow, but you can pump without it. It makes it more fun, but personally, my eye starts to twitch if I use L-Arginine a few days in a row.

Pumping should be long term, with breaks often. 20 minutes at a time max, massage or jelq, and then pump again. using a heat pad before pumping or any type of PE is important as well.

But you say you really hate the gym? Then you are limiting yourself significantly. The heart powers the dick. It doesn't have to be the gym, but run, do yoga, whatever. The healthier you are, the easier any type of body sculpting (including PE) Will be. No supplement or device will ever replace a healthy diet and exercise for making your dick harder, work better, and gain better. Not only for your dick, but over all health and wellness and even emotionally. I use to suffer from depression constantly until I started exercising consistently. I'm not saying exercise will cure depression, but lack of exercise can cause depression.

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, i already change my diet, i'm eating healthy ( i stopped to eat the bad things) now and walking 30 min everyday, it's something to start. :)

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it possible that my erection wasn't good? I mean it was very firm w/e, but today i hit 17,9 cm in the rule. WTF, i started with 17,3 cm in length forcing the erection and I'm 100% sure i'm measuring in the same place.
I loose 5.5kg ( i started to eat better when i started to pump), maybe this helped too.

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, just reporting, i stopped pump for 28 days, and today i'm at 18,2cm length, very happy, i did permanent grow.:D:D:D
i will restart my routine.

And i loose 19kg, so, idk if i'm bigger because of this or because of the pump.

Reactions: deleted983382

zwanzig+x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loosing weight is a good thing. BUT do not loose it to fast! You lost around 20kg in 4.5 month. Try to hold your weight for 2 month at least now. This is very important to avoid a pump up of your weight!

But: Congratulations!

Reactions: 6.29girth

6.29girth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what is funny, if i measure my penis from the side, i get to 7.6 inch length and from the top 7.16 inch (i have a upercurve). :confused: