Pump vs Jelq

brenton2213

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From your personal experiences is a pump more effective than Jelqing or other methods of PE? Why should you use one or the other?

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they do different things for different people. The best thing you can do is experiment with both and see which one works best for you.

Remember to take it slow at first. Read up on some tutorials.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I somewhat misread your question. I don't have any personal experience with pumping...BUT, I have read a lot on the subject and I stick by what I said before.

Alex_Delarge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't done pumping but Im pretty sure it mostly just causes temporary swelling where jelqing results in more permanent gains, you can expand the erectile tissue from the inside so to speak. Jelqing does work for girth if you keep at it.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelqing anyday. It takes time, about 2 months at least but it is a safe way to increase the size of the penis. Pumps are just temporary and they give you a harder erection, not a larger penis.

If you plan on using a pump, you will have to use it for pretty much the rest of your life to get that marginal increase. Jelqing however, you can try it for a couple of months and then you will not have to do it all or maybe do very little for the rest of your life to maintain it.