Pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Origin, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Origin

Origin New Member

Hey everyone. Im looking to get a pump. I dont have a lot of money so im looking the cheap but reliable. Im looking on amazon.com because ive ordered from them and trust them the most. I also dont have any suggestions on which one i should look into investing in?

My stats: 7.1X5.2

Thanks for any help that can be given!!! :)

2. Mreighty

Mreighty New Member

You should check out this site for pumping advise http://newart.com You can get a Mighty-Vac bleeder kit at auto parts store and a good cylinder off of ebay and some tubing and connector end at hardware store or ebay all for less than 100 USD

3. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Get down to Harbor Freight and look at their solid brass brake bleeder pump kit, it's under $30, on line from a tub outfit, they sell the same thing for a hundred or a bit less. Then check out a tube site, like vacutec or pumptoys.com. The nice thing about the Harbor Freight kit is that it can be converted to wet pumping (with warm water) which will give you better comfort and quicker results. Also go to Tigers Guide to Pumping.... good luck and let us know what you come up with.

Draft saved Draft deleted