pump

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
I just baught a new pump today im pretty big to begin with but have always been curious about them i have a problem though the silinder is to small has anyone ever made there own silinder and just used the baught pump if so what did u use for a silinder
thanks

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it has a quick diconnect on it it will be difficult to make your own. Remember that it has to create suction right at your pubic bone. The cylinder has to have a rounded comfortable edge or you will cut a massive ridge all the way around your cock. You can buy additional cylinders but the ones I have purchased cost prety close to the original complete package price. The pump I bought came with two tubes, one for just your cock and one that you can put your cock and balls into? Did you look on line for the manufacturers website? They probably offer additional tubes. They come inall sizes andhave them for your nipples too.
No I dont have much knowledge about them. LOL

Be careful. That pump will suck a blister on your cock head the size of a blister. I watched my buddy over pump and it was not a pretty sight.
Happy pumping.
Shane

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cool: Stevo,
You have to buy one, they come in a variety of lengths and diameters, so you get the perfect fit.
If you don't live in a large city with adult novelty stores, there is a company in San Francisco, that will custom make it you send your measurements. It's called San Francisco Pump Works. Make sure you follow the directions to the letter or you can hurt yourself.
Good Luck

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
small comment:

silinder is spelled "cylinder"

baught is spelled "bought".

"there" is a pronoun; "their" is an adjective showing collective possesion; "they're" is a contraction for 'they are'.

example 1: There are multiple solutions to the problem.
example 2: George and Laura Bush left their pets behind at the White House during their trip abroad.

example 3: Bill and Hillary Clinton, they're Democrats.

These aren't just typos, since you repeated the mispellings twice within a short paragraph. An occasional period to separate sentences would be nice too. I'm not trying to be bitchy: there were just too many corrections to be made within such a short message.

Luv2rideU

1st Like
Media
HOTBULGE.....

I think that I speak for a number of members here at LPSG. Shut the fuck up. Take your pronoun, verb, run on sentence needing to prove that I could have some sort of education self else ware.

Have a great day...and take care!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
HOTBULGE.....

I think that I speak for a number of members here at LPSG. Shut the fuck up. Take your pronoun, verb, run on sentence needing to prove that I could have some sort of education self else ware.

Have a great day...and take care!

HotBulge said:
I'm not trying to be bitchy: there were just too many corrections to be made within such a short message.

Take care, too, Luv2rideU!