Pumped in public, saline and silicone too!

I would love to hear some stories from the big guys out there who can no longer hide their huge genitals from the outside world.
What it's like in the locker room at the gym, how people react just from your obscene bulge going to the grocery store. It's a great time for men growing as big as they can.
Pics and videos appreciated. I'll start with one from mcmeathead who has allot of cock and balls that he can't ever try to hide at the gym and locker room. Wish I went to his gym : )
tumblr_otkpm9xJT71s9b9cro1_400.gif
tumblr_p6dob1cQGR1s9b9cro1_1280.jpg

https://mcmeathead2.tumblr.com/post/162255384885/this-is-my-favorite-gym-outfit-seems-to-get-a

https://mcmeathead2.tumblr.com/post/159310759804/locker-room-jock

https://mcmeathead2.tumblr.com/post/172910050088/snippet-of-my-daily-warm-up-in-my-gym-shorts-from

Hey STJ - I remember Robbie 9 from when I first started pumping 15 years ago. He was a "huge" inspiration so to speak. He doesn't have any silicone, as far as I know, so he can return to his regular size, which is very long and rather thin. Noodles and Beef - I don't know if the posts I saw were old, but he hadn't done anything to his dick...I think he siliconed his balls but he doesn't mention it in his old blog. He says "I thought about Silicone, but my pups are already complaining about having to take my size as it is. Still, it's intriguing." So it's possible that Noodles/Dylan may be walking around with a giant endowment blessed only by mother nature. I can say for sure the hard dick picks were not silicone. And I agree with a lot of what you say above. I like having big siliconed cock and balls, not crazy big, but big. And I'm a bottom, so I don't really mind if my dick is "useless" for most. I have met men who could easily take my cock with room for more. It's rare, but it exists.

I'm even interested in the guys that just pump huge and go out an about bulging everywhere. Yeah it goes down, but it still an awesome bulge. I know noodles pumps his cock and seen recent photos where he definitely got silicone in his cock, I'll find a pic.

So whats it like for you having all that meat in your pants all the time? Get any good looks? Ever show it off anywhere, locker room, urinals etc...
How is it when someone sees it for the first time?
tumblr_olqmd9Xyls1up3zqpo1_1280.jpg

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had one silicone dose to my cock and nuts and love how it turned out. My pants obviously bulge and you can't miss me in gym shorts or swim trunks since i show real well even soft.. Plus the silicone has added weight and sensitivity to my package so I am constantly aware of what is hanging between my legs. Now that it's been a few years, really wrestling with getting more added.
Silicone Before after2.png
Gym Bulge OneA.jpg
Waterpark bulge.jpg

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fake5.jpg

Would love observing at any nudist venue!