Pumped in public, saline and silicone too!

Thanks for the input badunk! Great build in them shorts!
Any other big guys here want to share their experience?

Would love some pics and videos of guys in public with massive meat.

Bump.

Anyone else got any thing to share, pics vids stories, of big bull bulges in public situations?

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a medical problem, so it may be outside the bounds of this discussion. Still, it’s massive and it looks semi-Public. Warning: Inguinal hernia. Looks like silicone, feels like hell.
https://goo.gl/images/Nw4kam

Reactions: love_em_huge

Not really looking for medical oddities, more so guys that do it in purpose .
Horny men that choose to show off the huge cock and balls they had grown, no choice but to bulge and display all the meat they have.

Reactions: openfly

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: bulgebigger

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm even interested in the guys that just pump huge and go out an about bulging everywhere. Yeah it goes down, but it still an awesome bulge. I know noodles pumps his cock and seen recent photos where he definitely got silicone in his cock, I'll find a pic.

So whats it like for you having all that meat in your pants all the time? Get any good looks? Ever show it off anywhere, locker room, urinals etc...
How is it when someone sees it for the first time?
View attachment 1092383

Who is that? I like that he was able to get a good "pump" to his cock and balls, get it nice and big and still keep a nice shape.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like this thread, so bumping...with a bonus. My homemade sun tea jar. Got a new pump at Harbor Freight tools, too. I was only at the 15-minute mark here. If I keep at it, the water line rises quite a bit. img_0237.jpg

Bump

I use to pump up big on road trips, then show off at the truck stop urinals. It was amazing to see the reaction of guys as I pulled out a huge heavy flaccid cock.
Just the bulge walking to the building got some truckers to follow me in to catch a peep.
I also went to the gym after a good pump, my big pumped dick head was pressing against my gym shorts visible to everyone. Then a guy in the open showers complemented me on how big my softie was in the cold showers. It was thrilling.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm even interested in the guys that just pump huge and go out an about bulging everywhere. Yeah it goes down, but it still an awesome bulge. I know noodles pumps his cock and seen recent photos where he definitely got silicone in his cock, I'll find a pic.

So whats it like for you having all that meat in your pants all the time? Get any good looks? Ever show it off anywhere, locker room, urinals etc...
View attachment 1092383

Who is that? And what did he do to get that size and keep his shape?

Reactions: deleted5068251

Philthyphelix666

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 1092383
I wanna ride that fat dick really bad,MMMMM