Pumped in public, saline and silicone too!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any of the pumpers on here got any stories from your huge bulge? Any surprised faces once they get a peek at your heavy meat, at the urinal or in the locker room?
:cool:Interesting question:rolleyes: ... public viewing of pumped cock requires public display by the pumper, and someone would be "sneaking" a peak:confused: So, the surprised face was embarrassed, because they were caught?

Reactions: teddybaerli1

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cool:Interesting question:rolleyes: ... public viewing of pumped cock requires public display by the pumper, and someone would be "sneaking" a peak:confused: So, the surprised face was embarrassed, because they were caught?
Yeah, good idea, would be hot to read!

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Gregory Jones

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like this thread, so bumping...with a bonus. My homemade sun tea jar. Got a new pump at Harbor Freight tools, too. I was only at the 15-minute mark here. If I keep at it, the water line rises quite a bit. View attachment 1219266
How did you make it? Message me x

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would love to hear some stories from the big guys out there who can no longer hide their huge genitals from the outside world.
What it's like in the locker room at the gym, how people react just from your obscene bulge going to the grocery store. It's a great time for men growing as big as they can.
Pics and videos appreciated. I'll start with one from mcmeathead who has allot of cock and balls that he can't ever try to hide at the gym and locker room. Wish I went to his gym : )
View attachment 1087184 View attachment 1087185
Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Can anyone suggest jockstraps / speedos / posers with a huge pouch? Like the purple one here. I also love swimmer jocks but I need a huge pouch whe I get my balls and cock pumped up like a big grapefruit.

Reactions: Muslnerd95