Pumped in public, saline and silicone too!

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had one silicone dose to my cock and nuts and love how it turned out. My pants obviously bulge and you can't miss me in gym shorts or swim trunks since i show real well even soft.. Plus the silicone has added weight and sensitivity to my package so I am constantly aware of what is hanging between my legs. Now that it's been a few years, really wrestling with getting more added.
Silicone Before after2.png
Gym Bulge OneA.jpg
Waterpark bulge.jpg

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had one silicone dose to my cock and nuts and love how it turned out. My pants obviously bulge and you can't miss me in gym shorts or swim trunks since i show real well even soft.. Plus the silicone has added weight and sensitivity to my package so I am constantly aware of what is hanging between my legs. Now that it's been a few years, really wrestling with getting more added.
View attachment 19323511 View attachment 19323531 View attachment 19323541
Damn man, hot package. Go for more! Never big enough.

tayebackupx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
View attachment 19323511 View attachment 19323531 View attachment 19323541
amazing wouldn’t mind some of that❤️

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn man, hot package. Go for more! Never big enough.
I am sure I will. I like the way it adds both size and meaningful weight/heft to my loins. A guy can never be too well endowed and I'm a power bottom primarily anyways.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You do realize that this shit with injecting stuff into your piss pump is not healthy whatsoever correct?

I guess if you want your junk to look like some of these go for it!

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(18)31256-6/pdf
That's a nice almost point, but details matter. In all 11 cases this was enlargement carried out, and i'm quoting here, "outside a medical setting." Anyone who does that is an idiot to start with. I had mine done by a doctor trained in the procedure and in a medical setting (and being I have a doctorate in the medical field, I know what one looks like, even in a foreign country). I enjoy what the enhancement has done to my already nice size genitals. Yes, there are guys who take it to an extreme but it can also be done and still look natural, which is what I did. The US-FDA is not the end all be all when it comes to what is acceptable in medicine as politics heavily influence what goes on there. Other countries don't have the moral hangups that bleed into the politics the way the USA does.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's a nice almost point, but details matter. In all 11 cases this was enlargement carried out, and i'm quoting here, "outside a medical setting." Anyone who does that is an idiot to start with. I had mine done by a doctor trained in the procedure and in a medical setting (and being I have a doctorate in the medical field, I know what one looks like, even in a foreign country). I enjoy what the enhancement has done to my already nice size genitals. Yes, there are guys who take it to an extreme but it can also be done and still look natural, which is what I did. The US-FDA is not the end all be all when it comes to what is acceptable in medicine as politics heavily influence what goes on there. Other countries don't have the moral hangups that bleed into the politics the way the USA does.

and some people still don't wear masks.

Reactions: MuscledHorse

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As silicone is not very poluplar here where I like I am one who got as well, and I am very happy with it, Showing off perfect but mot extreme, still work, and sometimes a massive bulge is not appropriate.speically in suit and tie, although its still sthows off.When in the gym its usually pumping first and then working out and showing off and it turns quite some head. A good friend of my in the UK got it done some yrs ago and its massive spend a lot of money to create this meat into a monster meat. can not hide it at all in suit and tie its massive as well Looks great but the draw back with a monster meat like that its hardly possible to get rock hard.

Gregory Jones

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As silicone is not very poluplar here where I like I am one who got as well, and I am very happy with it, Showing off perfect but mot extreme, still work, and sometimes a massive bulge is not appropriate.speically in suit and tie, although its still sthows off.When in the gym its usually pumping first and then working out and showing off and it turns quite some head. A good friend of my in the UK got it done some yrs ago and its massive spend a lot of money to create this meat into a monster meat. can not hide it at all in suit and tie its massive as well Looks great but the draw back with a monster meat like that its hardly possible to get rock hard.
Would love to see your friends monster from the UK!

Stevenson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know hes passed away but does anyone have vids of mcmeathead. I remember liking his stuff on tumblr back in the day and remember him having some bulge videos but that page has obviously been wiped. Did anyone happen to save anything on him?

Reactions: bulgebigger

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know hes passed away but does anyone have vids of mcmeathead. I remember liking his stuff on tumblr back in the day and remember him having some bulge videos but that page has obviously been wiped. Did anyone happen to save anything on him?
You can find them via Google