Pumped Pics

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Hungbi, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hungbi

Hungbi New Member

hey everyone thought id share a couple of pics of my dick after a pumping session - at the start my dick measured 7"x 5.5" and at the end of the session it had gone up to 8"x 6.5" let me know what you guys think :wink:

Attached Files:

• Fat1.jpg
      Fat1.jpg
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
    • Fat2.jpg
      Fat2.jpg
      File size:
      35.1 KB
      Views:
    • Fat3.jpg
      Fat3.jpg
      File size:
      29.7 KB
      Views:
  2. seahorses

seahorses Member

This is me after 6 hours at low pressure, not sure how low as guage is broken. pushing 8.25

Attached Files:

3. Hungbi

Hungbi New Member

6hrs! jees i hope you took plenty of breaks hehe! nice to see you didnt get a huge donut with all that pumping! :wink:

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hum, that makes me wanna take out my pump again (that I've almost never used)

5. Hungbi

Hungbi New Member

not sure if you need a pump - but imagine! lol :wink:

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    6hrs damn bro.. after an hour it seems a lot bigger in girth couldn't imagine 6. Plus I don't have the time/privacy to do that for six hours in a house of five kids :)

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe i'll do a session when I got some spare time and post pics

8. TxCockStrong

TxCockStrong New Member

What type of pump do you recommend?

9. elitewolverine

elitewolverine New Member

Albums:
    damn 6hrs? think the longest i have gone was 2.5hrs and i maxed out my pump so i couldnt go longer if i wanted to, the old pump was 9in x 2in...

nice pics, and damn 6hrs lol...i have a pump pic in my gallery, its the pic with the full throttle energy drink..

keep up the good work, and like the other guy says makes me want to dust off my pump and bring it out of retirement lol great pics keep it up

10. wordz

wordz New Member

i think iwill by this pump thingieamajik abt damn time i hang 2

11. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    So let me get this straight. If you pump how long does your cock stay big? Can you get a rigid erection imediately afterwards and use it on your woman? i.e. can I pump before my girl gets to my house and then give her a massive surprise? Or does it get worn out like during jelqing? Another question, is the increase in size garunteed, or only for some people? I use clamping as an example where some guys don't expand during while others get great expansion.

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, you can pump and then you must cinch your cock with a strap, I use one with a buckle like a belt or watchstrap. This is applied to the base of the cock as far down as you can get it. The skin's surface area will want to return back to normal and the body will attempt to achieve equillibrium immediatly. I wear the strap all day and night, that way I stay fat for hours! the bigger you pump, the harder it will be for your heart to pump enough blood to fill the enlarged smooth muscle cells that can now hold HUGE anopunts of blood because they have been dilated and expanded. You are in EXCELLENT physical condition and could probably muster the blood necessary to fill a large pumped penis.

Hard Gainers are hard gainers... I am a hard gainer myself, and my gains have been difficult to achieve because I have the type-2 diabetic gene and when I stretch the skin of my inner foreskin way past it's limit, it takes me longer than usual to heal than most people, and I am 30 lbs. overweight, so I can't get all of my penis into the tube anyway, cutting down on my size gains. You are a perfect physical specimen and I am sure that you will have EXCELLENT results if you decide to try it.

Clamping is NOT an exercise for hard gainers, hard gainers usually get NOTHING from clamping and jelqing but an 1/8th inch increase in girth and maybe a 1/4 inch in length. Hardly a size increase that your girl would even notice (unless she is into size...) Many people have gotten good gains from these exercises, but they are NOT hard gainers, and I have found it is the hard gainers that are the ones who are sufficiently motivated to put in the time and effort required for a successful PE program.

13. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    But does it get rigid and can you fuck with it within a few minutes of removing the pump?

14. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The rigidity depends on your body's blood volume and the ability to pump it. You are in great shape and should muster enough blood to make your cock rigid after pumping. I like to wait atleast 15 minutes after pumping to have sex (I usually like to wait atleast an hour). After the pump and the cock strap the cock actually gets a bit more engorged and larger after having the strap on for a bit. If you are TURNED ON... your pumped cock should be rigid enough to do some damage... but if you are not... don't expect your usual erection on command after pumping.

15. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is this cock strap just a cock ring or something made especially for pumping engorgment?

16. KrissyCD

KrissyCD New Member

Albums:
    Very nice cock. Love it when it's thick and pumped up.
    Kisses

17. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Staying in a pump too long usually creates lymph build up which gives you a temporarly gain and donuts. For permanent results I have found that pumping at a lower pressure, 3-5hg, and for 3-4 15 minute sets produces better long term results. Either way, good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted