Pumpers and Silicone Men Wanted For Video

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all -

Some of you might remember my talking about a friend from HBO who was putting together a documentary about me and my silicone enlargement adventures. There's a section of the video where we'd like to insert pictures of guys' dicks and balls who are either siliconed or very pumped up. There is no pay for this, but if you're very big and you like to show off, you can enjoy the fact that your genitals will be seen around the world!

If you're interested, please send your name and up to 5 photos of your dick and balls to silicone-models@1world.cc

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

longelephantballs: Mark
Would our names have to be published? I realize they would need a model release.

jbig: i`ve just been looking at the photo posting,and i think j9 would be a perfect guy to feature in that video.hes got a big dick and low hanging balls. dont know if he would do it but guess you should ask.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can be anywhere in the world. All that's needed is a photo or two of your pumped up dick and balls, and a model released. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

longelephantballs: Mark, I'm interested, please send model release or where to go for further info. Thanks