Pumpers And Their Male Partners

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi fans, I want to open a new thread on this forum which might not interest all pumpers (and that's completely ok) because here we can now post pumpers together having fun, showing off with partner or in groups, mutual worship, touchings but also sexual interaction between pump fans and their common passion.

I want to show more than single pumpers who entertain themselves at home. Why not share a fetish with other men? May all interested people who drop by find uploads which do please them. See you, guys. Cheers- Ted

Let's start with a little vid!
View attachment 234198.mp4

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It does sound like fun. I recently began pumping, and I did very briefly do a pump swap with another local guy, but he seemed to be more into other stuff...and we quickly moved on. I think it would be a big turn-on to do this more intensely with another guy.

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One of my favorite videos of a siliconed cock getting blown. Those two are a perfect fit. The tops massive thick shaft slides in and out of that amazing mouth without changing shape or girth as it goes down his buddy’s talented throat. Even @livinglarger who has some of the best videos of his massive siliconed cock in use, visibly changes girth on penetration orally or anally. Wish there was more content of this guy. I think I have seen only one other video of him, if anyone has some others I would love to see them!