Pumpers, your opinion on this routine

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
After gaining 1" in a year many years ago with a primitive vacuum pump* and trying almost every other kind of PE with less success, I'm starting a new PE regimen with vacuum pumping alone.
I bought a Superstretch 2 pump which has a removable insert and weight hanging hooks to convert it into a vacuum hanger but for the moment I'm using it as a standard pump until I get used to the vacuum. The instructions recommend hanging for at least 1 hour so I'm slowly working up to that.

The first week I started low, 10-15 minutes at around 5"/Hg, I added 5 minutes each time so now I am up to 1 hour.
Some days I went beyond 5"/Hg and would end up with a donut and blood spotting so I now stay strictly below that level.

I have managed 1 hour twice now, the donut appeared but smaller on the second day, hopefully I'll get used to it. I'll stick to 1 hour until my cock can take it with ease then I'll start hanging, adding 1/2 lb each week or something like that.

I've already noticed a slight girth increase (after the swelling disappears) but I read that permanent results can be expected after 6 weeks, can anyone confirm this?

Anyway, I'm curious to hear what experienced pumpers think of this routine, thanks in advance for your comments.

* My first pump was a plunger style pump from a sex shop that didn't work so I modified it to use my lungs as the vacuum pump :redface: obviously I had difficulty controlling the vacuum and injured myself a few times but the results came quickly from only 30 mins 3-4 times per week.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started pumping recently and I've been hanging for about a year now off and on. I don't have any real experience with a combination unit or using the two methods in conjunction. I am curious to see what kind of results you net from this routine. Wish you the best on gains! Keep us posted on your growth!

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I no longer pump more than 30 minutes I have found that I get dark purple blood spotting and the donut. If I pump a hour or longer.
My routine now is pump for 15 min then jelq for 15 min repetition. Jelq,pump,jelq, etc.
The whole process in less than a hour.
I have gotten a much better result without any out blood spotting.
I know longer use weights either as I was noticing stretch marks on my skin.

Last edited:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I no longer pump more than 30 minutes I have found that I get dark purple blood spotting and the donut. If I pump a hour or longer.
My routine now is pump for 15 min then jelq for 15 min repetition. Jelq,pump,jelq, etc.
The whole process in less than a hour.
I have gotten a much better result without any out blood spotting.
I know longer use weights either as I was noticing stretch marks on my skin.

I agree. I had similar results with shorter sessions helping eliminate the donut and spotting effects.

I always believed the idea to be keeping oxygenated blood into the cells to promote positive growth. If you restrict the blood for that long, you could do more harm than good - worse clotting if it's too cold.

As you already should know, cylinder size is critical to success. Make sure you measure before buying that kit.
My permanent gains came from cycling after every 15-20 minutes or so. Massage down to completely flaccid, then give it a few mins, then re-enter. Continue that cycle for around 45mins - 1 hour.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I agree. I had similar results with shorter sessions helping eliminate the donut and spotting effects.

I always believed the idea to be keeping oxygenated blood into the cells to promote positive growth. If you restrict the blood for that long, you could do more harm than good - worse clotting if it's too cold.

As you already should know, cylinder size is critical to success. Make sure you measure before buying that kit.
My permanent gains came from cycling after every 15-20 minutes or so. Massage down to completely flaccid, then give it a few mins, then re-enter. Continue that cycle for around 45mins - 1 hour.
When I did the hour sessions, I removed my penis from the tube every 10-15 mins to check that everything was OK, it usually came out as a semi erection so I would wank for about a minute until it was rock hard again before putting it back in.

I avoid letting the penis get cold by using my Thermotex wrist far infra red heating pad during PE, the energy released passes through the plastic tube and heats the penis from inside. It also optimizes circulation.

My tube measures 2" x 9" (tapered) My girth is 5.5" so I don't quite pack it yet (I'd need to get to 6.2" EG) and I've got about an inch to grow into in length although when I use the hanging adapter it adds another inch.
Superstretch 2 Penis Pump Enlarger - New This Month - Sextoys for Men - MaxHim

I'm curious to know if the penis eventually becomes used to vacuum so that donuts and blood spotting stop occuring, has this happened to anyone?

Last edited:

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
donuts usually come from being uncircumcised because the "lymph" fluids are being trapped in the extra foreskin. The purple dots are broken capillaries. These are usually painless and a lot of the time you dont realize you have it until you are finished. These spots go away in a few days but its still your body telling you to stop.

I have been pumping for the last 5 years, and I have noticed most gain in thickness. I haven't had anything worst than a few broken capillaries, but I know a friend who drew a bit of blood from his urethra from over-pumping at high pressures.

To be quite honest I think its stupid for them to make the vacuum pressure THAT powerful, what are these things being used for, torture?

So in conclusion I do recommend the pump. It feels great and it is safe, as long as you limit yourself. Sometimes this can be difficult and it learned out of experience and feeling.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I am trying to get my penis used to 1 hour at 5"/Hg. (with breaks every 10-15 mins)

It's the 4th time I've done it, today I noticed that at about 50 minutes the donut gets big enough to pack the tube and then with each pump the length increases more than before. So the last 10 minutes seemed to work more for length.

Are donuts a bad thing? Mine usually disappears by the next morning. Another thing that I noticed is that after the session is over, the heavy Lymphatic fluid filled glans/foreskin area hangs much lower than usual for quite a long time compared to classic PE methods which is what many PE adepts seek.