pumpers

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bslate, Jun 25, 2008.

1. bslate

bslate Member

Albums:
    I have just finished my second session of pumping this week. I'm trying to keep the sessions short so as not to overdue it. I keep getting a fluid build up just below the head of my dick and I'm assuming I need to cut it even shorter. Can one of the fellow pumpers suggest a good routine to start out. I've read all the info and I guess I need to lower it down from 3hg to maybe 2 or even 1 but my sessions have only been about 15 minutes long thus far. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats called the "donut" ... you should really go to tigerpumping.com and read all the info. You're not doing anything wrong...it's part of it unless you do things to avoid it. Getting the "donut" overtime can help in foreskin restoration by stretching the skin. Anyone that is curious or starting to pump should use Tiger's site as a guide. LOTS of good info..

3. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    are you a pumper, OC?

4. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    check out my pics ..the red ring you see in some of them is there to avoid the donut effect. it is fine at times, but other times I am looking for just head increase or shaft increase in a natural proportion. I think Minneapolis pumps..OC..you pump too? wish we could all meet and have a session together

5. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I get a little puffyness in some lose skin just behind the glans when I use my homemade head pump. Use a piece of bicycle tube behinds the glans someetimes to restrict the swelling. Added a pic of head tube.

Draft saved Draft deleted