pumping..a couple of newbie questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by superk5, Sep 1, 2008.

1. superk5

superk5 New Member

hey all,

i'm brand new to the whole pumping thing and have been doing it for about a week now and have a couple of questions from my beginner experiences thus far:

(a) i'm really going for long-term gains rather than pumping up huge for individual sessions... would it be more beneficial to focus on pumping for a longer time per session without necessarily going for maximum length, or trying to maximize the amount of length that i pump to?

(b) a couple of times, and it seems to happen more often when i pump when i'm hard vs. pumping when i'm semi... i have gotten a little bit of a light-headed feeling mostly when i release the pressure from the tube...is this normal in the beginning? i've noticed it less the more i've done it i'd say...just wondering if anyone else has felt a similar sensation. obviously i'm not pushing beyond anything that doesn't feel right (i don't want to pass out or anything)

(c) i was curious in terms of pumping over time long-term, is there any type of hickey-type suction marks that any of you guys have seen forming from the tube being pressed up against your groin area? i'm just concerned that if i keep doing this over time, there will be evidence forming in terms of a "hickey" near the base of my dick from where the tube is pressing.

i guess that's it for now...thanks for all your help and i'm sure you'll be hearing more from me as i get more into this.

K

2. seahorses

seahorses Member

Everyone is different and pumping affects us in different ways, so what you read here at L.P.S.G., should only be looked on as being possible. Some guys get, or have experienced a general darkening of the penis through pumping, some don’t. I used to notice little red spot, almost pinprick size and sometimes the hickey type effect covering the shaft. I’ve negated both through beginning a pump session by initially using high pressure to quickly drawing as much of my cock shaft skin in as possible, normally till it starts to feel tight, and then release down to around 2Hg. I hold that for a minute then release the whole thing. I then massage the shaft for a couple of minutes before starting a session in earnest. Again I employ the same method, but continue to hold at 2Hg for the rest of the session, or to a break if the session is a long one. This may or may not work for you, but there’s only one way you’ll find out, which is pretty much the same for most aspects of PE; you have to find what suits you. One element that seems pretty general though, no matter what aspect of PE, you’re following, is duration; the longer you make your sessions the more chance of seeing results, sooner. So your concept of long sessions at low pressure, to my mind, is correct, but even so, as a newbie you need to build up to long sessions.
    I started pumping before the Internet had been introduced and as a consequence, left to my own devices, suffered several minor injuries, most times due to excessive pressure. Fortunately, I caused no-long term, or permanent damage. Even so, I would say to you, don’t go there! Also, any discoloration, or reddening will son fade after a session run under low pressure.
    I’ve not heard of the light-headed feeling you experience, from other pumpers; it might just be the mindset of a newbie; fear of the unknown! After all, it’s a precious commodity you’re playing with.

3. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I second seahorses. More time at lower vacuum is the way to go, as far as I'm concerned. That does not mean that you start out with long sessions. Start out with short sessions, with frequent breaks to come out of the tube and do a brief massage or short set of jelqs.

The light-headed feeling should pass, but try letting the vacuum down gradually rather than suddenly, if that is what you have been doing.

I have been pumping for a long time. I still get a red ring at the base after a session, but it quickly fades. I would not worry about developing a permanent red ring at your base.

Finally, a resource that you may want to explore is www.thundersplace.org. Membership is free, they're not trying to sell you anything, and you won't get spam as a result of membership. Registration just re-opened, and is free. You have to be a registered member to have access to the Pumpers Forum.

#3 Lampwick, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  4. seahorses

seahorses Member

Thanks Lamp, I forgot to mention Thunder's, But another good site for pumping particularly, is tigerpumping.

5. superk5

superk5 New Member

Thanks guys... all your thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted