Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi there!

i read so much about pumping and the efforts you made over time!

i wank my cock most every day for over an hour and using a cockring for some time. my cock grows to a thick and solid hard on but as you know, there can never be enough! :smile:

now, my cock is about 9 (23cm) long (when i measure it with the curve) with a girth about 7 (18cm).

is it possible to make it bigger with a pump? as you can see in my gallery, its very curved up. or is this the max. size, trained by ring and dayly workout?

B_PieterVre

Just Browsing
Media
If only mine was that big!! My wife would love it. It looks great!! Why go bigger? It's massive as it is...........

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Pieter

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Realmo, i'm very much like you but my curve is slightly higher up. I'll have to get a side shot taken to show. Like you also i'm 9" when measured along the curve. With a ring I'm just over 6.5" around and without i'm just over 6". Would be keen to hear about some of the exercises - stretching etc than can be done.
PS any ideas how i can increase the size of my scrotum?

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi rimmer!

how big are you, when you measure the upper side?
i cant look at your pics at the gallery, cause im no paying member. maybee you can uplkoad some pics in here? but what i can see, you look really llike me!

i only used this ring (on the photo in the gallery). didnt try other equipment.
when i take the ring, the cock is not bigger, but much harder and more veiny. when i take off the ring after a while staying really hard, my cock grows a little in lenth.

its fun and really good for photos! ;)

sorry, dont know, how to increas the size of a scrotum.

Hi Realmo, i'm very much like you but my curve is slightly higher up. I'll have to get a side shot taken to show. Like you also i'm 9" when measured along the curve. With a ring I'm just over 6.5" around and without i'm just over 6". Would be keen to hear about some of the exercises - stretching etc than can be done.
PS any ideas how i can increase the size of my scrotum?

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a no fee paying member too, can only see your thumbnails. Not sure about the top measure but will check and let you know. I know what u mean about the ring making it hard and veiny. First time i used it i was worried i wouldn't go down and the first person to try and suck me had trouble getting me in their mouth.

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a curve also and If I measure the outside of the curve to the tip, it is at least 1.5" longer than topside. I can rotate my cock so it points more downward and get a longer measurement that way, but it doesn't really matter does it? It is what it is, and the important thing is how does it feel. We curvy ones may get shafted a little on the length measurement, but we make up for it in the volume measurement (vs. straight ones - all else being equal). Maybe we should think in terms of inches of displacement.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The curve in y'all's cock's is the strength and rigidity of your suspensory ligament. I used to have a curved cock up until the time I was 17... then I started PE a bit after that... now when it is fully pumped, I can barely muster the oomph in my ligament to get it to stand up... only happens when I lay down, and... even then it is usually just tooo heavy to stand up. After joining this site, I became painfully aware of the importance of a rigid erection. Your curves are a sign of virility and strength and should probably not be fucked with... just the advice of a guy that usually has to hold his erection up with his hand, that's all...

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a curve also and If I measure the outside of the curve to the tip, it is at least 1.5" longer than topside. I can rotate my cock so it points more downward and get a longer measurement that way, but it doesn't really matter does it? It is what it is, and the important thing is how does it feel. We curvy ones may get shafted a little on the length measurement, but we make up for it in the volume measurement (vs. straight ones - all else being equal). Maybe we should think in terms of inches of displacement.

.......... , make any movies?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping over time will increase girth and with people wanting to be straighter it will help out too. But don't do any extreme stuff keep it too about 5hg and don't over do it because like another poster said you will start to loose some of that erection power if done wrong. So don't damage the unit :) and you can use straps or small rings to increase the hang of the scrotem.

-D1-

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as a hetero female who likes her cocks long & thick; you are the perfect size. STOP PUMPING!

Do you ever have trouble entering a woman? You must because 7" is well above average for girth. I'm guessing you rarely get a decent blow job, and anal sex is out of the question. Why would you want to be bigger? Bragging rights?!? :confused:

FYI - There is nothing wrong with having a curved cock. Oft' times they are better able to hit a woman's g-spot.

njqt466

hi there!
Now, my cock is about 9 (23cm) long (when i measure it with the curve) with a girth about 7 (18cm). Is it possible to make it bigger with a pump? as you can see in my gallery, its very curved up. or is this the max. size, trained by ring and dayly workout?

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes, you are right. anal sex is out of question.
but the "normal" way is no problem with my current gf. there is still some room left, so i was wondering if i can fill the rest with a pump.
just for the fun and for the look of it! ;)

i dont want to get a straigther cock, i like the way it is curved up.
but i sure want to play with my cock and test things out...

Speaking as a hetero female who likes her cocks long & thick; you are the perfect size. STOP PUMPING!

Do you ever have trouble entering a woman? You must because 7" is well above average for girth. I'm guessing you rarely get a decent blow job, and anal sex is out of the question. Why would you want to be bigger? Bragging rights?!? :confused:

FYI - There is nothing wrong with having a curved cock. Oft' times they are better able to hit a woman's g-spot.

njqt466

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are 7 inches in girth and your girl still has room left? You simply must be mistaken... you might need to get your head on straight... maybe take a vacation or something! I mean, 9 x 7 is a HUGE dick... do you have a complex or something?

hide_garden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience a cock with a bit of curve is very ok for have anal sex:biggrin1:
anyway your cock is very nice and the curve is a plus
hug

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as i wrote before. we mostly cant get enough. :biggrin1:

i wanted to try it out just for the fun of it and i am curious if it will work with a curved cock like mine.
my girlfriend can take all of it and in many positions.
on the other hand there are some positions, when its too much, but hey...i dont just ram it all in...
im more the sensitive guy. slow and deep, you know?
and this is the perfect way for a bigger dick.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks Hiya. Haven't tried anal with female but have done a couple of guys. That was ok as long as they positioned themselves correctly. Couldn't ram it home though and had to use lots and lots of patience and lube.
Like realmo the curve gives it character and always gets a favourable responce.