Pumping after ejaculation?

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I know, and have practiced myself, is that any PE should be done atleast 3 hours after ejaculation. It seems to have worked okay for me.

Reactions: Stratavos

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds a little foolish, you cancel the main principle of bathmate, now you know it.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is my experience.

Pumping while doing passive things, like reading or watching tv, not trying to get/stay erect in the pump, this feels the least pleasurable, and I don't feel the stretch as much. BUT that may not even matter, since feelings aren't how you gauge how good something is working. When I pump this way, I tend to see more of a girth increase, but that may be because I'm not tempted to go into higher pressures, and I can stay at a low pressure for a long period of time, which from what I read, gives the best girth gains.

If I pump while stimulating (either having something external get me aroused while pumping, or playing with the pump a bit), so that I get erect inside the pump, it feels the best and I feel a good stretch. The gains seem slightly limited when I do this, though.

If I pump after ejaculation, I feel the most stretching occuring. Almost as if My penis is resisting the pump. it also feels the least pleasurable, almost painful at times (mostly due to the heightened sensitivity that I get after ejaculating, it's even hard for me to enjoy regular stimulation after ejaculation unless I have some down time). The thing is, when I pump after ejaculating, my penis remains in a larger state for a longer period of time.

Everyone is different, though. Whatever works best for you, works best. Just don't go on feeling alone (unless you feel pain, which always means stop). It might feel great, but that doesn't mean you are getting a better stretch.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is my experience.

Pumping while doing passive things, like reading or watching tv, not trying to get/stay erect in the pump, this feels the least pleasurable, and I don't feel the stretch as much. BUT that may not even matter, since feelings aren't how you gauge how good something is working. When I pump this way, I tend to see more of a girth increase, but that may be because I'm not tempted to go into higher pressures, and I can stay at a low pressure for a long period of time, which from what I read, gives the best girth gains.

If I pump while stimulating (either having something external get me aroused while pumping, or playing with the pump a bit), so that I get erect inside the pump, it feels the best and I feel a good stretch. The gains seem slightly limited when I do this, though.

If I pump after ejaculation, I feel the most stretching occuring. Almost as if My penis is resisting the pump. it also feels the least pleasurable, almost painful at times (mostly due to the heightened sensitivity that I get after ejaculating, it's even hard for me to enjoy regular stimulation after ejaculation unless I have some down time). The thing is, when I pump after ejaculating, my penis remains in a larger state for a longer period of time.

Everyone is different, though. Whatever works best for you, works best. Just don't go on feeling alone (unless you feel pain, which always means stop). It might feel great, but that doesn't mean you are getting a better stretch.

Very good explanation of technique.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never tried pumping after ejaculation. Funny that I never thought about trying, since I've pumped infrequently for the past 35 years.

I haven't experienced any gains in length, but feel that my girth increased. Alas, there is no photo record, nor did I think to keep a record. It just feels bigger in my hand, or maybe my hand is shrinking.

Over the years I've observed my penis changing shape. My erect cock angle has changed, and it appears to be plumper while flaccid.

I always utilize the pump to achieve an erection at a low pressure, and find that my foreskin doesn't swell into a donut if I choose to maintain the low pressure for an hour.

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is the problem in low pressure of erection? Well, you may wait for a couple of hours - it may help. Personally I have some pains for the second time, but it's ok I think. Do you use bathmate? What is your pressure?

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Sherwood, this thought is limited. There's definitely no motivation after ejaculation, but I'd be interested in maximizing results, if possible. I'm gonna give it a shot and report back next week. Good question Killer.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice guys. i use a vacu tech. I have for about 8years now.. two sizes.. i am contemplating switching to the bathmate.. but i like that i can put my pump on any time and just wear it while doing stuff or relaxing... or sexual.. you know..