pumping and dildo

dbind2002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OMG!!! i just got done pumping for about 45 minutes and took a break then went and got my 10x3" dildo and pumped for another 15!!!!! i tell you what boy did that ever feel fucking good ive never shot so much precum in my life!!! any other tricks out there for satisfaction!!!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just pumped and jelq'd for a 40 minute session, showered, and went to go get dressed in the bedroom. my wife of 32 years saw my thick cock, now thicker than ever, 'MY Gawd, you're SO thick'. as she tugged and examined it. she says she riding it after she gets home from her meeting. licked the head, and had to leave. I can't wait. I know sometimes these gains are temporary, but they are worth it. I got a whoppin bulge in my jeans, I can't go in public that's for sure.

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what pump are you using? i have been doing basic pe exercises like stretching, kegals, and jelqing but have yet to find a good pump that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just pumped and jelq'd for a 40 minute session, showered, and went to go get dressed in the bedroom. my wife of 32 years saw my thick cock, now thicker than ever, 'MY Gawd, you're SO thick'. as she tugged and examined it. she says she riding it after she gets home from her meeting. licked the head, and had to leave. I can't wait. I know sometimes these gains are temporary, but they are worth it. I got a whoppin bulge in my jeans, I can't go in public that's for sure.

What kind of permanent gains have you seen through pumping? I don't know why some say that all the gains are only temporary, because I've heard so many report permanent gains from pumping.