Pumping and Sex?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bronchoboy, Dec 20, 2010.

1. bronchoboy

bronchoboy New Member

Hi all,

I'm looking to start pumping to help with a) less than full erections and b) a small/average penis (6.0x4.4). I tried a "rubbery" cockring in the past when I was REALLY having problems keeping it up and it did absolutely nothing (and I'm too nervous of getting 'stuck' to try a metal one yet).

I am not looking to start a weekly regimen for permanent gains (at this time), I just want to play around with it with my wife and make my dick bigger (and most importantly) fuller/erect for sex. And if we both really like it then I will consider the whole PE enchilada.

Questions:
    I know everyone's elasticity is different - but - generally speaking - could my wife and I just pump me for a few 20 min sessions when we want to have sex and see an actual increase for the sex?

Do you start off with an erection, soft, doesn't matter? I'm used to getting an erection then watching it leave, then come back, then leave, etc. - if it leaves in the pump do I just start pumping again until it comes back (safely)?

After pumping will I have a "hard" penis or just a "full" penis? i.e. a limp pickle or a hard cucumber?:biggrin1:

My penis' circumference is 1.38in so do I get a 1.75 tube? I would prefer girth over length but at my size both would be nice.

Thanks all! - and just to be clear I do get full erections frequently and the sex is indeed great - but I know it's even greater when my penis is really hard and if this can help with that then I want to pursue anything to keep the wife smiling.

2. bronchoboy

bronchoboy New Member

* just a note - I have spent a few weeks reading a lot about pumping and feel like I know what I'm going to buy etc. - just looking for some answers and any help from the wise and learned.

3. nrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it really depends on what you're after man. A pump used for a short period of time will fill your penis with the blood it needs to get hard. i definitely get harder using a pump this way. Staying hard is another story. Don't guess you would want to use the pump in mid-sex, so this might not be the best way to stay hard.

Pump longer and you start to draw other fluid into the penis and it begins to swell. This swelling isn't really your dick getting harder, it's just getting bigger. (and it feels fucking great!) Keep going and it gets fat and heavy. I'm sure your wife will love it. :)

4. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I have pumped and find I get fuller and heavier, but the firmness is not as hard as a regular erection. It does feel great and you should be able to have sex when pumped, she may enjoy the thickness.

5. Cranky4u

Cranky4u Member

Albums:
    MIne gets noticably thicker....have been pumping about 6~7 weeks now...I do pump super sessions for 2~2.5hrs then my cock fills the hole pump width...wife goes for a ride and it takes like an hour to go down some..the next day it still hangs lower and is a softer limp by about 30% in width and length...awesome!!!!

6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I suspect most would suggest a 1.5" wide cylinder for you. Pumping can provide some quick, noticeable increases in girth but can make your penis feel just a little "spongy" especially if you overdo it.

You won't "lose" your erection while pumping. The vacuum will keep you erect. You can go in the cylinder erect or not, although it is probably easier to get a seal if you are at least semi-erect to start with.

7. woodeye

woodeye New Member

I bought a pump (encore) it works great. I use the cockring after pumping. Will stay hard for 30 min, reccomended time. This is plenty of time for sex and it looks big. I do PE and pumping. My problem was ED.

8. bronchoboy

bronchoboy New Member

awesome - thanks for the tips fellas.

If I'm understanding correctly, the more frequently/longer you pump the bigger you get? i.e. If I did a 2 hour pump every monday I wouldn't get as big as doing a 1-2 hour pump every other day?

Any recommendations on cockrings? If I were to buy a metal one how do you size it?

9. Daisy

Gold Member

If you pump you will get a full penis not a hard penis. I mean yes it can get erect and everything but I prefer the feeling of a natural penis with a cockring for extra stiffness. The pumping is purely for visual effects, you do get girthy but its a spongy girth, not super hard. All you can do is pump it and see, everyone is different but the great sex you think you'll have post-pumping may not happen :)

10. ZachMorris

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh what does a woman know about penis pumping anyway..
    :p

Draft saved Draft deleted