Pumping and travel.....

LongNThick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Usually when I travel it is by car and I always take my pump with me. However, next week I will be going out of town by plane and was curious if anyone has had problems getting a pump through security? Thanks!:smile:

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sizeworshipper said:
I used to work airport security and you can see everything with the xray. If they think it's suspicous they will open your bag and pull it out...seen it happen to people with dildos and vibrators.
I'm with SW...I used to be one of the trainers who taught the TSA Screeners how to search bags. We often saw dildoes, vibrators, pumps, whips, etc. You're good as long as the item is in your CHECKED baggage, you're fine.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I'd be careful if I had a landing or segment into one the the southern states. A few classify having more than 1 or 2 sex toys in your possession as intent to sell obscene goods. I've only heard of it happening on a highway stop but you don't want to be the next the Religious-Wakojacks vs. the ACLU test case.

By the way I would like to take this opportunity to tell all the certifiable jesus/mohammed freaks pissing on our freedoms to go sit on an unlubed 12 inch.

Best Wishes !