Pumping - Does It Really Work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rico_c, Oct 1, 2007.

1. rico_c

rico_c New Member

2. chill4d

chill4d New Member

that depends on your definition of work, I suppose.

Yes it makes your cock thicker mostly, maybe a tad longer. The gains are (arguably) ONLY temporary however, as in just a few hours after pumping for most people.

A pumped penis will always seem "pumped" however, it's big and puffy but not as rock hard, and as you can see it's quite irritated and red from the pressure. It's true that the more you pump the better the results are, but your example is one of the better examples.

In short, its not for everyone, but can be exciting trying it out. I mean when has adding an inch to your girth NOT been fun? :)

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

Rob Smith is no fake. Do a search and you'll find videos of him in and out of his tube and swinging it around!

4. thickdick2070

thickdick2070 New Member

I have found that over a long period of time, (I've been pumping since 1993), that the growth becomes permanent. I was probably around 8 inches long and 1-1/2" across when I started, now I'm 9-1/2" long and 2" across thick. I tend not to pump myself much any more as it hurts my petite wife. But I imagine if I wanted to, could continue to atleast groth in thickness

I have used huge tubes to get up to 3" across, after a day, it drops back down to normal.

To help with firmness, always pump slowly and gradualy. Also try pulling your ball back with something lice a shoelace to prevent some of the loose skin from bulging up by the head. This reduces the "donut" syndrome early pumpers get just behind the head. It is also important to take frequent breaks, not leaving the tube on for more than 10-20 minutes at a time. If it hurts, back off the pressure.

Hope this helps you all, John

I'll

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yes over long periods of time you will gain but like I said long periods. There are examples of it on the net.

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Read the Forum. this question has been asked HUNDREDS of times.
    It's been Answered Hundreds of times....

Yes, it works for some people.
    yes, the gains are Permanent over time.

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Yes pumping definately works!like bodybuilding,you get out of it what you put into it.patience and persistence pay off bro.:biggrin1:

8. crtall

crtall New Member

Can anyone give me a couple of websites to go to about pumping? I am also very interested in learning more about pumping my balls. Any sites available off hand?
    Thank you!

9. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

try tigerpumping.it has a newbie section,with all the info you'll need.:biggrin1:

10. crtall

crtall New Member

thank you for the advice, I'll definitely check it out.

11. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Yes, tigerpumping is good, also Pumptoys.com which is helpful and informative, has a good gallery and a range of very good equipment - albeit not cheap. They have a very good 9"x4" cylinder called Long Johnny, which is excellent for pumping cock and balls together. It may take time and a bit of practice to get to the 'packing' stage with this, but when you do the sensation is like no other. I can highly recommend it. But note that low-pressure pumping is the key, and for this you must have a pump with a pressure gauge. Again, Pumptoys have a good one.

12. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes..it does work. and yes over time your cock does grow . how long and how much depends on too many things. try it...see how it goes for you!

13. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    I've done a little bit of pumping and found that I have semi-permanent girth gains lasting for a few weeks (on the order of maybe a quarter inch, which is just enough to make my condoms too small for me). Length it doesn't do much. As for looking puffy and gross, keep your pumping sessions shorter and with lower pressure and you'll avoid the lymphatic fluids making your dick look gross.

14. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Try Newart or Thunder's Place.

15. seahorses

seahorses Member

newart.com has a section devoted to ball pumping, likewise penis pumping and female pumping

16. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:
    here is the long and short of it haha

pumping is technically semi permanent, its much like body building or excerise to the point you have to build it up over time and once you stop it most of it goes away over time

however its possible if done for years to keep gains for good, and its not all squishy and inflated either we are talking real solid gains if done right

basically you start off with a normal regiment like pumping 2 times a day every day for like 15 mins with warm up and cool down, at first you will only see gains for like maybe an hour after you do it, as you go on it will take less pumping to get the same results, after a few weeks the gains will stay for days at a time, then weeks, till you get to point you only have to pump like 2 times a month to keep the gains

so like i said its to be seen as semi permanent but really can help and is fun, i mean pumping 2 times a month to keep a few inches isn't that bad haha

if you mix PE exerices like jelqing, weighting and pumping you will see better results over time as well

hopefully that was helpful

17. bulldawgs2003

bulldawgs2003 New Member

Albums:
    No one picture of him hard? What a shock! Not really, though. The fact is that this poor bastard has pumped his cock so much, that obviously he has increased size, but at the expense of it's functionality. Pumping is a great way to make your dick permanently limp and useless. If that's what you're going for, then yeah, it works great.

18. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Are you speaking from personal experience, Bulldawgs2003?

It doesn't have to be that way. Pumpers have gotten better size AND improved functionality. It takes patience and time, and resisting the temptation to overdo.

19. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:

I've pumped semi regularly for years and never have trouble getting it hard...or in!

20. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I've had trouble getting it in, but mainly out of consideration. Improved girth means that you need to go slower sometimes.

Draft saved Draft deleted