Pumping: Does it work? Which, How, When..?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bodybuilderpup, May 29, 2006.

1. bodybuilderpup

bodybuilderpup New Member

Albums:
    New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
    Hi Fellas....

Alas, Im not as big as most here at only 7.5" when hard.

Im working on stretching my bollox and love every second but now I want more....

I wanna make my cock fatter and longer if I can. Ive seen a load of messages about pumping and I got lost. I really need the basics like idiots guide to a fat todger.

Basically...what I wanna know is:
    • does pumping work
    • which are the best pumps
    • what would i need to buy
    • where from and how much
    • how often do you do it
    • how long do you do it for
    • is it a permanent change
    • what are the best ways to do it
    If any of you nice, helpful, fat-cocked fellas out there can give me a hand I would really appreciate it!!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ross

2. elitewolverine

elitewolverine New Member

Albums:
    i was like you, although i wanted a thicker penis more than just length.

I got a penis pump more for erotic exploration with the girl than making me bigger. The first time i used it, i put it on, pumped it up, and let it sit while i ate the girl out. I almost forgot it was on me and i ate the girl out for almost a hour or so, when i looked down at my cock, i almost freaked, and well so did she. It was huge! her hand didnt even fit around anypart of the cock, and not by a little but alot, it was like a coke can if not bigger...

well anyway, after that, i put it away and didnt touch it for like 6months, after i started to pump again i would do it on and off for awhile...

now its to the point where i do it almost everyday in the shower, for about 40minutes or so, basically when the hot water runs out. Some days it grows more than others, some days i get alot of length, the others just gurth. Its all up to your lad...

i got a greenish looking pump, it was $50, its not the best one out there, but it works, and amazing hasnt broke or cracked...i was looking into Doc Johnson's pump to replace this one in a few months since i am pumping more and more...

before i could fill in a Magnum condom snuggly, now pumping everyday, even if i miss a day or two, i have hard times fitting in the XL's or Hustler XXX series....

if you do it everyday, then the gains will almost always be there, if you wait a few days, it goes back to normal, but it does have a little effect, it feels and looks fuller after pumping for awhile (month or so)

pumped i can get up past 9in now where before i was lucky to pass 8". So it does stretch or at least make your skin more suseptible to stretching...

so...
    when? in the shower, watching tv, or just sitting there...
    how? easy put it in, and let it grow, just dont make it hurt, slight pressure is good, what ever your tolerance of pain is..
    Which one? as a beginner something about 50bucks, if your serious after awhile, a good one will be about 150 give or take a few..
    time? anywhere from 20-40minutes, you can go longer but at that point you will find it hard for girls to take the gurth without abit of pain involved...

gains? it depends on your body, mine has definately become more stretchy, and getting gains in the tube is much easier and quicker.

Permanent? probably, mine has stayed to a certain extent, once again its up to your body, how many times a day and how long you pump for...

3. BIGDAN

BIGDAN New Member

been apumper for over 23 years yes it does work.

4. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    This is totally new to me
    I never heard of pumping, and honestly, it sounds a little crazy.
    Is it safe? Can you still get an erection when you do this? What makes you want to do it?

5. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't pump, but I've certainly chatted with a lot of guys who do, and it works if you put time into it. Their motivation to pump is/was the same as yours: to get bigger, although some guys (I think) are into it because they're into body modification in general. (Example: the old owner of this board, MisterMark. He has a website called extremecock.com) I think the more important question for you is how far you'd want to go with it.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

yes pumping works!like body building.you get out of it,exactly what you put into it.PATIENCE PAYS OFF!

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

shop around.northwest pumpworks has pump kits available.THESE ARE'NT PLASTIC TOYS! check them out.

Draft saved Draft deleted