Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been jelqing for a while and have seen great results, but like all men I want to get bigger.

I've never pumped, but obviously a lot of the guys on this site do, so I'm looking for some advice.

What does pumping do? Does it lead to permanent results/gains? What kind of routine should a rookie like me start with?

Thanks for any/all of the advise.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
I do not believe that pumping actually leads to permanent gains only temporary, but others probably know for sure. What I have heard is that pumping is better to increase girth rather than length.
I agree with this. You will gain incremental-- but noticeable - girth gains with pumping, but negligible gains in length- if any.
And this is doubly true if you are already pretty thick to begin with. I began using a Bathmate for length gains. I was about 6 inches long and 5.7 inches thick. Now I'm still 6" in length but also 6" in circumference . I would be happy with a solid half inch more in length.

Reactions: T71R

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's so slow about it?

And what in your opinion is the fastest?

I've just seen permanent gains appear more quickly with stretching, jelqing and squeezing. I think pumping is a good "cool down" thing to do after doing manual PE exercises, that is, after stretching and jelqing.

From my own experience, extenders did the best job, but were very uncomfortable and needed to be worn for a long time. Pumping also needs to be done for a long time at low-moderate pressure for gains. but it's easy and tempting to over pump, or pump too long. Which tends to delay gains.

again, this is my own experience. There isn't a standard on all this yet. but personally, I'd say Stretching > jelqs/squeezes > pumping, when it comes to permanent gains.

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with this. You will gain incremental-- but noticeable - girth gains with pumping, but negligible gains in length- if any.
And this is doubly true if you are already pretty thick to begin with. I began using a Bathmate for length gains. I was about 6 inches long and 5.7 inches thick. Now I'm still 6" in length but also 6" in circumference . I would be happy with a solid half inch more in length.
I've been pumping for a year and a half and no length gains. But I was pretty thick to start and have had permanent girth gains that I've loved. I like the other benefits of pumping- the increase in noticeable veins, harder erections and the increased sex drive. And my flaccid cock hangs bigger and heavier too, which is a serious turn on.

Reactions: BWPHOENIX

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the other benefits of pumping- the increase in noticeable veins, harder erections and the increased sex drive. And my flaccid cock hangs bigger and heavier too, which is a serious turn on.[/QUOTE

I'd definitely be happy with those kind of results. I'm definitely a "grower", but I'd love to be a "show-er". And my gf loves when I'm all veiny (is that a word :)), but I can only get a real good effect of that if I'm using a ring or she grabs it an the base and squeezes.

Thanks for the great info!

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the other benefits of pumping- the increase in noticeable veins, harder erections and the increased sex drive. And my flaccid cock hangs bigger and heavier too, which is a serious turn on.

Could definitely use some of those benefits. I
I like the other benefits of pumping- the increase in noticeable veins, harder erections and the increased sex drive. And my flaccid cock hangs bigger and heavier too, which is a serious turn on.

Sounds like great benefits to me. I'm a "grow-er" but have always want to be a "grow-er". And I'd love to have that "dangle" that I'm so jealous of. My girlfriend loves when I'm all veiny, but that only occurs when I'm using my ring or when she grabs and squeeze me at the base.

Reactions: T71R

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've tried several ways of pumping but the one that works for me is short duration, highish vacuum hydropuming in my bath - I used to do this with a Bathmate but now I use a Thickwall cylinders tube with a cheap Chinese hand pump which gives more pressure control.
Many pumpers pump for hours until they "pack" the tube, this provides swollen skin basically which feels impressive for a few hours afterwards and can lead to permanent gains with consistency.

I seem to be getting impressive permanent girth gains with my current method which involves: a 5 minutes warm up in a hot bath, working up a boner, entering tube and pumping up until I begin to feel an allover tunica stretch then holding it at this tension with the hand pump - only small squeezes are neccessary. After 10 minutes I'll stop and massage my cock until I get another boner and repeat.
I don't get much swelling or donuts but I usually get blood spotting, I apply arnica gel onto that area and won't pump until 2 days later.

You won't get a temporary swollen monster this way but you will notice a much harder and slightly bigger shaft which will become your permanent size after a few months of consistent pumping. I like it because it is easy and the results come relatively quickly even for a 40+ year old slow-gainer like me.
I gained my first inch in length in one year in a similar way but that was with normal vacuum pumping, I benefited from "newbie gains" so I was amazed when I measured each week.

Reactions: BWPHOENIX

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Bump.

I just ordered a Bathmate so I wanted to see if there was anymore advice I could use.
Patience. Don't get in a rush and stay in too long or go too high with pressure. Learn how your body reacts. The Bathmates lack a gauge, which is a serious drawback IMO. If you get tiny red spots....lower the pressure. Blisters....reduce overall time.

Just relax and enjoy the temporary massive girth, and the permanent girth gains will come.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been jelqing for a while and have seen great results, but like all men I want to get bigger.

I've never pumped, but obviously a lot of the guys on this site do, so I'm looking for some advice.

What does pumping do? Does it lead to permanent results/gains? What kind of routine should a rookie like me start with?

Thanks for any/all of the advise.

You are going to get a chorus of guys here, who happen to love hanging out on a PE forum just to tell us how it doesn't work, telling you no permanent growth is possible. These are the guys who pumped a total of 40 minutes in their life and got no growth so like a 12 year old kid who does two push ups and doesn't look like Arnold, sucks off and whines how "working out" doesn't work.

Is permanent growth possible? Yes.

Is it easy? No.

You will need to dedicate between 10-15 hrs. a week on any PE program despite what people say. The only guys who get growth are what most PE sites consider "daredevils". If your dick ain't hurting, you ain't growing. I been there, done that. Have every device and been a member and a mod on most PE sites.

My advice to you: Find your own way. Go slow and eventually go hard. You will find your "sweet spot" and when you flaccid starts hanging longer that's when you hit your spot.

IMO the best length gainer is weight hanging. The best girth is pumping. Just be prepared to put in the time.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not believe that pumping actually leads to permanent gains only temporary, but others probably know for sure. What I have heard is that pumping is better to increase girth rather than length.

But that's what you "heard". I heard if I buy 1 bitcoin today, I will be a millionaire by next week. It's what I "heard". not what I "did". So the problem here?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not really. I got some good length gains from pumping (after length gains from hanging so it's not easy any more) using a smaller tube which only allows length expansion. I was surprised how good of a stretch it was using a small tube.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been pumping for a year and a half and no length gains. But I was pretty thick to start and have had permanent girth gains that I've loved. I like the other benefits of pumping- the increase in noticeable veins, harder erections and the increased sex drive. And my flaccid cock hangs bigger and heavier too, which is a serious turn on.

How big is your tube? If you want length gains try a smaller tube where you dick barely fits.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big is your tube? If you want length gains try a smaller tube where you dick barely fits.

Thanks for all the great advice. I had no idea a thinner tube would add length, but it makes sense.

It’s coming next week and I can’t wait to start.:)

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you
Thanks for all the great advice. I had no idea a thinner tube would add length, but it makes sense.

It’s coming next week and I can’t wait to start.:)

Didn't you order a Bathmate? Those tubes are designed for girth gains and are big tubes. For length you need 1.5-2". Most guys use 1.75". Anyways just start slow with the Bathmate then go advanced after a few months. Don't make things complicated at this point.