Pumping - expected time to start seeing results?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys and girls

I've been jelquing for a while now (about 6-8 months) and didn't see any gains at all so decided to move over to pumping.

Been doing for a few weeks and am doing what feels comfortable which seems to be 30-40 minuite session and a medium pressure.

only been doing for a few weeks and wondering when i should start to see any results?

Thanks

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the indepth reply.

Would have have any suggestions on a pump I could buy over here in the Uk that might be more suited to me?

I have taken in all you have said and for the most part is what I am doing but I have not been using any rings to hold results.

Thanks

Yeah, the cinch or "stayer" is in integral part of the pump... without it, it's a pretty bullshit activity. Pumping before bed means no cinch for me though... can't sleep with that thing on.

This is what I use.

The cushions come in different strengths - A, B, C, D and E. "E" is the weakest and the cushion I use the most. "D" is used too, depending on how heavy I want to hang. "E" adds around a 1/16" of girth and a tiny amount of length. "D" adds around a 1/8" of girth and around a 1/16" to 1/4" of length depending on one's genetic size.

I just buy the cheapo LeLuv pumps on eBay... despite their low price, they are very much professional cylinders.

A professional MityVac Silverline pump will last YEARS and is only around $60-80.

I'm glad you read the post carefully... there is NOTHING permanent about changes you male to the human body. Nature by definition is impermanent. If we pierce our ears, we have to keep wearing the earring because the hole will just close back up.

It's the same with pumping.
Permanent results with pumping actually mean:

1). packing tubes in less time
2). having the ability to pump larger and larger as the tissues of the penis gradually respond to our efforts
3). pumping with a bit less frequency (this is difficult to obtain since most pumps go away 75% in 24 hours like Cinderella)

To keep results from pumping, you have to always pump... there are no actually permanent ways to increase your penis size without repetition.

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats first generation bathmate, so I've had it for years and used it off and on with regularity. The x40 wasn't invented yet or I would have gotten it, have considered getting it now for the smaller diameter tube as I am not interested in girth anymore.

As far as gains I've notice mainly girth gains with minor length, my flaccid has become alot more predominate with use through the years as well. My base girth has went from 6.3 to above 7" permanently with 6.5" mid now as well. I only use it now for blood flow like once a week just for overall penis health, it's great for that. Haven't lost any gains I've made throught the years by doing this.

Out of interest whyd you opt for the Goliath instead of x40?
How do you like your bathmate bro.
How long have you had it and what results have you seen so far?

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This penis elongation hobby is a long term adventure. I've been at it for a couple of years now, and I pretty much do everything.. Bathmate twice a day, jelqing afterwards, then I have a long Stealformen device to wear during the day. In the last two years, I've gone from <6" in erect length to over 7", but my girth has made the most progress. It's gone from 4.5" to over 5" in circumference. But, I'm most impressed with my flaccid length gains. Before I started all this, I tended to turtle up to almost nothing. Now, I'm always in the 3-4" range, no matter what (exercise, temperature...). It may seem like a lot of work for an inch, but I'm happy with it.
Penis elongation is kind of addictive too, so it's not difficult to keep up with a schedule. You get used to seeing your penis as a huge, heavy, pendulous thing, and it's a really nice feeling.

Reactions: Matty_pen15

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In other words, your technique or equipment must be bad because I can gain an inch in girth and half an inch in length just from 40 minutes... I did an hour and a half last night and reached a girth of 8 inches.

Either your equipment isn't adequate or your technique is lacking. You should see results within the first 15 minutes... not sure what you are doing wrong. Jelqing is totally overrated IMHO.

Sorry but I think I speak for many when I say that a) your pumped penis is very unattractive and, b) that is not the type of growth that most guys are after when they think of trying "penis enlargement" techniques.

Reactions: superhotbi

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 7.25" in length for a long time, many yrs. I also was not consistently doing any routine. started pumping, noticed girth gains almost immediately. I'm speaking long term gains, not for a few hours after a session. one day, after 8-9 months, I hit 7.5" when pumped, it took a few months more of pumping to reach 7.5" outside the pump. my routine got ruined by things beyond my control, but I'm getting back into it the last few months and now reach 7.75 in the pump. so soon, it will reach that outside the pump, and I'll try to reach my goal of 8". by the time that happens, my girth will be 7" . I'm 6.5" average now. 6.8" at the base. changed from 2" cylinder to a 2.25" cylinder and am starting to fill it. been about 3 months.
nothing happens overnite. nothing happens if you are doing nothing. I'm 60ty-ish and about 30 yrs ago, I was 6.5" length. that's not a lot for 30 yrs you say. that's true, but I was not consistent. now I pump to keep things stretched out, keep it in I shape, sort of speak. it also feels good, keeps me hanging large. makes me feel good about myself. my wife and I don't have sex often. certainly, not daily+ like we did for years. but when we do, she likes it large and operational.

Reactions: CRAIGROBBO

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, the cinch or "stayer" is in integral part of the pump... without it, it's a pretty bullshit activity. Pumping before bed means no cinch for me though... can't sleep with that thing on.

This is what I use.

The cushions come in different strengths - A, B, C, D and E. "E" is the weakest and the cushion I use the most. "D" is used too, depending on how heavy I want to hang. "E" adds around a 1/16" of girth and a tiny amount of length. "D" adds around a 1/8" of girth and around a 1/16" to 1/4" of length depending on one's genetic size.

I just buy the cheapo LeLuv pumps on eBay... despite their low price, they are very much professional cylinders.

A professional MityVac Silverline pump will last YEARS and is only around $60-80.

I'm glad you read the post carefully... there is NOTHING permanent about changes you male to the human body. Nature by definition is impermanent. If we pierce our ears, we have to keep wearing the earring because the hole will just close back up.

It's the same with pumping.
Permanent results with pumping actually mean:

1). packing tubes in less time
2). having the ability to pump larger and larger as the tissues of the penis gradually respond to our efforts
3). pumping with a bit less frequency (this is difficult to obtain since most pumps go away 75% in 24 hours like Cinderella)

To keep results from pumping, you have to always pump... there are no actually permanent ways to increase your penis size without repetition.

Once again thanks for that, I will take all you have said into account - the biggest issue is getting tubes like that over here in the UK!

Reactions: NoelDi

umichdude9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've just recently started pumping myself, and while not as experience as those above, I bought a tube from thickwallcylinders. Honestly, I love it. I had a "novelty" tube I got off amazon, and tried it for awhile to see if I could keep up a routine, and once it became a routine/habit, I bought a more expensive tube. It's definitely more comfortable than the novelty tube.

Just make sure you get a gauge with your tube.

Reactions: andresuncut

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Thanks guys, i didn't think it would take quite so long. By no means do i expect over night but 2 years for 0.5" has shocked me.

also I don't really fancy losing any more weight otherwise i'll look like skin draped on bones!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my biggest gains were those gained initially in the first 6-7 months. about 3/4" in both dimensions. I made sure I had a steady routine and stuck to it. this was yrs ago, my wife was pregnant, uncomfortably pregnant > no sex. wife notice immediately when we started having sex again,

Tarik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is pumping dangerous at all? Seems to me it's the unnatural way to get a better size.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is pumping dangerous at all? Seems to me it's the unnatural way to get a better size.
extreme pressure and using too wide of cylinder can result in bad results and bruising. it's a form of "traction" or stretching like so many other devices, like "stretchers" and "hangers". the advantage of pumping is you don't need something around the head of your cock.

Tarik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But does it really work? I'm not a big fan of physically altering my dick size in fear of doing irrepareable damage.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping by definition is getting large overnight... not sure why 30-40 minute sessions at a "medium" pressure isn't garnering any results.

Must be the equipment.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, might be me having a moment but i am not quite grasping what you mean there mate.

In other words, your technique or equipment must be bad because I can gain an inch in girth and half an inch in length just from 40 minutes... I did an hour and a half last night and reached a girth of 8 inches.

Either your equipment isn't adequate or your technique is lacking. You should see results within the first 15 minutes... not sure what you are doing wrong. Jelqing is totally overrated IMHO.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but I think I speak for many when I say that a) your pumped penis is very unattractive and, b) that is not the type of growth that most guys are after when they think of trying "penis enlargement" techniques.

Actually, you are nobody around here and completely and utterly speak for yourself.

You are one fucking sadist who would like for me to think that you conducted some sort of poll on if my dick is unattractive or not... but you didn't and your desire to lash out against strangers who haven't done anything negative to you is as unattractive as your body.

Nice try at penis humiliation... you are pure human excrement.