Pumping - expected time to start seeing results?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't intend on starting a war here :(

So ultimately I need to carry on with this and just keep going.

I use selective "ignore" and refuse to look at the last post by that troll.

How about some details about your equipment and routine? Without that, it's pretty much stabbing in the dark.

When I give out advice, it's not assuming that anyone has the same goals that I do. I wouldn't steer you wrong just because I am sort of an extreme pumper... I go by the same rules that casual pumpers do... we all go by the same rules.

So, let's hear about your routine and equipment.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
I use selective "ignore" and refuse to look at the last post by that troll.

How about some details about your equipment and routine? Without that, it's pretty much stabbing in the dark.

When I give out advice, it's not assuming that anyone has the same goals that I do. I wouldn't steer you wrong just because I am sort of an extreme pumper... I go by the same rules that casual pumpers do... we all go by the same rules.

So, let's hear about your routine and equipment.
Thanks for the reply.

Okay so this is the pump I am currently using:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14797

My Routine with the pump is usually 30-40 minutes a night(depends as some night feel more comfortable than others) at a pressure of around 5-6hg, any more feels really uncomfortable.

I work up to this over the course of 10 minutes so I don't instantly pump to 5-6hg.

Currently my BPEL is around 7.5" - 8" (if i push hard with ruler) and circumference is only 5" on a good day (usually around 4.8)

The problem is trying to find a pump that has a decent length chamber that's not really wide, but I shouldn't imagine that's a big issue me using this one?

Thanks again for the help

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 7.25" in length for a long time, many yrs. I also was not consistently doing any routine. started pumping, noticed girth gains almost immediately. I'm speaking long term gains, not for a few hours after a session. one day, after 8-9 months, I hit 7.5" when pumped, it took a few months more of pumping to reach 7.5" outside the pump. my routine got ruined by things beyond my control, but I'm getting back into it the last few months and now reach 7.75 in the pump. so soon, it will reach that outside the pump, and I'll try to reach my goal of 8". by the time that happens, my girth will be 7" . I'm 6.5" average now. 6.8" at the base. changed from 2" cylinder to a 2.25" cylinder and am starting to fill it. been about 3 months.
nothing happens overnite. nothing happens if you are doing nothing. I'm 60ty-ish and about 30 yrs ago, I was 6.5" length. that's not a lot for 30 yrs you say. that's true, but I was not consistent. now I pump to keep things stretched out, keep it in I shape, sort of speak. it also feels good, keeps me hanging large. makes me feel good about myself. my wife and I don't have sex often. certainly, not daily+ like we did for years. but when we do, she likes it large and operational.

Reactions: CRAIGROBBO

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply.

Okay so this is the pump I am currently using:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14797

My Routine with the pump is usually 30-40 minutes a night(depends as some night feel more comfortable than others) at a pressure of around 5-6hg, any more feels really uncomfortable.

I work up to this over the course of 10 minutes so I don't instantly pump to 5-6hg.

Currently my BPEL is around 7.5" - 8" (if i push hard with ruler) and circumference is only 5" on a good day (usually around 4.8)

The problem is trying to find a pump that has a decent length chamber that's not really wide, but I shouldn't imagine that's a big issue me using this one?

Thanks again for the help

Yeah, the tube is probably too wide. I wouldn't DREAM of using a tube that is too wide. You are supposed to measure your girth and pick a tube that isn't too much bigger than your girth. People generally start out with a 9" tube that starts out at 2" at the opening of the tube tapering down into 1.75" at the end near the connector. That fits most human men.

The tube you have seems more like a "novelty toy" than a professional pump. professional pumps are used in industrial applications where the pounds of mercury removed need to be accurately gauged.

30-40 minutes should be enough time to mostly pack a starter tube... some people pack in 40 minutes, some pack in an hour... some take a bit longer. Packing the tube is important for hitting goals. I have a collection of tubes and start in the smaller ones and get in a new tube whenever I have packed the last one.

When it comes to permanent growth, think of pumping like bodybuilding. You'll never get permanent growth lifting weights, running or doing any activity that changes your body's shape and composition... what you'll get are temporary results. If I started running a few miles a day and started to get faster and leaner... I wouldn't be able to quit running and enjoy the "permanent results" of running.

That's just not how the body works... you have to use it or lose it... those are the rules of our entire universe.

Runners use the "temporary" effects of running to enhance a running program that achieves greater and greater goals over time.

I'd say that increasing the size of the penis is a tougher request of the body than becoming a faster runner... you are changing something that was NOT intending to be changed.

So yeah, you need to pump regularly just like runners need to regularly run and weight lifters need to regularly lift weights.

The goals of a pumper should be increasing girth and length. Girth will be easier to enhance than length. To draw the penis through the tube to get more length requires higher pressures that are just unsafe... you can get a little extra length but you can get a lot more girth.

Pumping at night is cool but it's more fun to pump early and then walk around all day with the results.

You need good lube... I use Albolene... most serious pumpers use it.

You also need some type of a cock ring or cinch to "hold" your results in for hours. These are the finishing touches on the pump... without the cinch, your pump will go away rather quickly. I use Stallion Cushions by Pumptoys. They allow me to hold my pump all day or all night... even as long as up to 10 hours. They cause the penis to fill out a bit more evenly and are a great way to enhance a pump by increasing the girth an 1/8" or so and keeping the length you had when you came out of the tube.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Thank you for the indepth reply.

Would have have any suggestions on a pump I could buy over here in the Uk that might be more suited to me?

I have taken in all you have said and for the most part is what I am doing but I have not been using any rings to hold results.

Thanks

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry but I think I speak for many when I say that a) your pumped penis is very unattractive and, b) that is not the type of growth that most guys are after when they think of trying "penis enlargement" techniques.
The bloated, unattractive penis, is a consequence of overpumping. A good pumping session will leave the penis slightly fatter but without apparent edema.

Overpumping is not good for permanent gains either.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Would have have any suggestions on a pump I could buy over here in the Uk that might be more suited to me?

I have taken in all you have said and for the most part is what I am doing but I have not been using any rings to hold results.

Thanks
What kind of pressure are you using? Most of pumpers who got permanent gains stay on low pressure, 4-7 hg. Some people get better gains with clamping than with pumping, by the way. Jelq is a must, improve your technique the best you can and alternate dry with wet jelqs.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks

Yeah, the cinch or "stayer" is in integral part of the pump... without it, it's a pretty bullshit activity. Pumping before bed means no cinch for me though... can't sleep with that thing on.

This is what I use.

The cushions come in different strengths - A, B, C, D and E. "E" is the weakest and the cushion I use the most. "D" is used too, depending on how heavy I want to hang. "E" adds around a 1/16" of girth and a tiny amount of length. "D" adds around a 1/8" of girth and around a 1/16" to 1/4" of length depending on one's genetic size.

I just buy the cheapo LeLuv pumps on eBay... despite their low price, they are very much professional cylinders.

A professional MityVac Silverline pump will last YEARS and is only around $60-80.

I'm glad you read the post carefully... there is NOTHING permanent about changes you male to the human body. Nature by definition is impermanent. If we pierce our ears, we have to keep wearing the earring because the hole will just close back up.

It's the same with pumping.
Permanent results with pumping actually mean:

1). packing tubes in less time
2). having the ability to pump larger and larger as the tissues of the penis gradually respond to our efforts
3). pumping with a bit less frequency (this is difficult to obtain since most pumps go away 75% in 24 hours like Cinderella)

To keep results from pumping, you have to always pump... there are no actually permanent ways to increase your penis size without repetition.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
What kind of pressure are you using? Most of pumpers who got permanent gains stay on low pressure, 4-7 hg. Some people get better gains with clamping than with pumping, by the way. Jelq is a must, improve your technique the best you can and alternate dry with wet jelqs.
Between 4-6 so pretty much bang on the money?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, the cinch or "stayer" is in integral part of the pump... without it, it's a pretty bullshit activity. Pumping before bed means no cinch for me though... can't sleep with that thing on.

This is what I use.

The cushions come in different strengths - A, B, C, D and E. "E" is the weakest and the cushion I use the most. "D" is used too, depending on how heavy I want to hang. "E" adds around a 1/16" of girth and a tiny amount of length. "D" adds around a 1/8" of girth and around a 1/16" to 1/4" of length depending on one's genetic size.

I just buy the cheapo LeLuv pumps on eBay... despite their low price, they are very much professional cylinders.

A professional MityVac Silverline pump will last YEARS and is only around $60-80.

I'm glad you read the post carefully... there is NOTHING permanent about changes you male to the human body. Nature by definition is impermanent. If we pierce our ears, we have to keep wearing the earring because the hole will just close back up.

It's the same with pumping.
Permanent results with pumping actually mean:

1). packing tubes in less time
2). having the ability to pump larger and larger as the tissues of the penis gradually respond to our efforts
3). pumping with a bit less frequency (this is difficult to obtain since most pumps go away 75% in 24 hours like Cinderella)

To keep results from pumping, you have to always pump... there are no actually permanent ways to increase your penis size without repetition.

Once again thanks for that, I will take all you have said into account - the biggest issue is getting tubes like that over here in the UK!

Reactions: NoelDi
D

deleted936015

Out of interest whyd you opt for the Goliath instead of x40?

umichdude9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've just recently started pumping myself, and while not as experience as those above, I bought a tube from thickwallcylinders. Honestly, I love it. I had a "novelty" tube I got off amazon, and tried it for awhile to see if I could keep up a routine, and once it became a routine/habit, I bought a more expensive tube. It's definitely more comfortable than the novelty tube.

Just make sure you get a gauge with your tube.

Reactions: andresuncut

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeeze, you guys live in the UK...EVERYBODY ships to the UK, it's not like you guys live in Antarctica.

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats first generation bathmate, so I've had it for years and used it off and on with regularity. The x40 wasn't invented yet or I would have gotten it, have considered getting it now for the smaller diameter tube as I am not interested in girth anymore.

As far as gains I've notice mainly girth gains with minor length, my flaccid has become alot more predominate with use through the years as well. My base girth has went from 6.3 to above 7" permanently with 6.5" mid now as well. I only use it now for blood flow like once a week just for overall penis health, it's great for that. Haven't lost any gains I've made throught the years by doing this.

Out of interest whyd you opt for the Goliath instead of x40?
How do you like your bathmate bro.
How long have you had it and what results have you seen so far?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
I have checked and measured up that I am 4.9" at the middle girth(pretty poor I know) which is 1.59 across - Should I look at a 1.75 cylinder or a 2" cylinder to start with?

Also are the weighted cockrings a necessity or just an extra?