pumping for beginners

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gjpo_77, Aug 7, 2008.

1. gjpo_77

gjpo_77 New Member

how many times a day can i pump?

for how long? half and hour?

2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I would suggest that you start out with a single short (five minute) session at low vacuum. Work your way up from there. Take a rest day from time to time. If the quality of your erections starts to decrease, take a break from pumping and come back to it when your erections are back to normal. Resume at a level less than the level that you were doing when your erectile quality decreased.

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

There are no hard and fast rules; everyone’s different and you won’t appreciate your own limitations till you’ve been pumping for some time. However, it’s always best to err on the side of caution and slowly build up your sessions using low pressure. If you start to feel uncomfortable, stop. Make regular visual checks and take breaks. You can also spit your routine into two or three sessions throughout the day, to maintain the bloat. Research the various sites and get as much of a feel for things as you can, only you can really decide.

4. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lampwick is my guru and has been very helpful to me
    since I began pumping about 16 months ago.
    Listen to this guy, my friend, and you will never go wrong.....
    he knows of what he speaks!!!

Good Luck....and Good Pumping!!

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

There are no hard and fast rules; everyone’s different and you won’t appreciate your own limitations till you’ve been pumping for some time. However, it’s always best to err on the side of caution and slowly build up your sessions using low pressure. If you start to feel uncomfortable, stop. Make regular visual checks and take breaks. You can also spit your routine into two or three sessions throughout the day, to maintain the bloat. Research the various sites and get as much of a feel for things as you can, only you can really decide.

6. gjpo_77

gjpo_77 New Member

thanx

i got my pump from vacutech

Draft saved Draft deleted