Pumping for length? Will this work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by maxsize, Dec 12, 2008.

1. maxsize

maxsize New Member

Hey guys, I hope some of you have some pumping experience because I have a question.

I have a tube that is around 0.3" or so thicker than my current erect girth. Naturally, I find it incredibly easy to pack it very quickly. After its packed I get a really nice stretch which is totally awesome.

So my question would be, say if I were to pump for 30 min every morning and night (1 hour a day), do you think I could see any length gains over a long period? Like say I did it for a year or many years... is it realistic to think that I can grow 0.5" to 1"?

I love to pump like this, it looks so freaking long and I find it hard to believe that I wouldn't end up growing if I did this everyday... what do you guys think?

edit: I only pump at around 5hg if that matters... and I do others stretches throughout the day.

#1 maxsize, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  2. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    You penis will grow and adapt to the stresses put on it. I have done stretches and jelqs since the late 90's (when I was ur age) through present. I am very pleased with my progress over the years. I must warn you though it is very addictive and time consuming...Take NSAIDs (ibrprofen) before hand.

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

maxsize...

I don't understand what you have just said. Do you mean "longer" instead of "thicker?"

QUESTIONS
    What is your actual erect length in inches?
    What is your actual erect girth (around) in inches?
    What is the "diameter" (around) and "length" of the cylinder?
    How long have your been pumping?
    Within that 30 min. that you pump...do you split it into 15min segments?
    Do you warm-up and warm-down before and after pumping?

YES IT MATTER A GREAT DEAL.....You are doing right to pump only at a
    pressure of 5Hg to 7Hg. I hope you have a pump with a pressure gage so
    you can be sure you are not over pumping.
    Never over pump...."more is not always better"... in length of time that you
    pump, or at a higher pressure.
    You only have one cock in this lifetime and you don't want to mess it up!

I pump for 3 x 15min at a time with 1 session in the morning and another in the
    evening.....on a schedule of every other day, inorder to allow for tissue healing
    in between pumping. And, I NEVER forget to do warm-ups or warm-downs which
    are VERY important.

I began pumping in April 2007, and in that time I have gained the following:
    EL = 1.312 inches
    EG = 2.188 inches
    FL = 1.063 inches
    FG = 2.313 inches

So, yes, it can be done.

Good Luck
    silver

4. maxsize

maxsize New Member

Thanks for your response! I am so glad that this idea is a good one. You have made some pretty amazing gains! Would you consider them permanent?

I did mean the tube is thicker... as in circumference or girth than my penis by only 0.25" or so.

My EL is 7.5" (without pressing the ruler in to my bone) 8" if I press it in.
    My EG is 5"
    The Cylinder is 10" long x 5.25" or so around.
    I have pumped like very very seldom in the past... maybe once a month.
    I do split it up into 15 min segments.
    I warm up and down in the bath tub.
    My pump does have a pressure gauge.

So basically, since the tube is only slightly bigger around than my penis, it takes about 5 minutes to pack the tube and the rest of the time I end up stretching longer and longer. I am hoping that this stretching over the course of a long time can give me an inch or two... :)

Today I was nicely over 8" in the tube.

So what do you think???

#4 maxsize, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You measure for a cylinder by measuring your girth....around the outside of the
    penis for a circumference of the penis.

Cylinder sizes are the measurement of the "inside diameter"...not the outside
    circumference.

Sizes for cylinders are normally as follows....for ordering the proper size cylinder:
    Penis Outside Circumference........Cylinder Order Size
    4-3/4" to 5-1/2" Cir. ......................1-1/2" Dia.
    5-1/2" to 6-1/4" Cir. ......................1-3/4" Dia.
    6-1/4" to 7" Cir. ............................2" Dia.

You have said that you have a cylinder that is 10" in length.....that is okay for
    your EL of 7.50" to 8" length.

You said that the "around" outside measurement of your cylinder is 5.25".
    I use a 1-1/2" Dia. cylinder and it is 5.50" "around" on the outside, so taking
    account of the cylinder wall thichness...it is 5.25" "around." So, I believe you
    are pumping with a 1-1/2" Dia. cylinder....which is the proper size for now.
    Once you reach 5-1/2"+ then you might consider moving up to the 1-3/4" dia
    cylinder....but I would stay where I am for now since you will GAIN LENGTH with
    it more than with a larger 1-3/4" one.

I have a 1-3/4" Dia cylinder and the "around" outside measurement it 6-1/2", so
    yours cannot be a 1-3/4" Dia. one.

I have reached an erect girth of 5.813" and am happy with that girth for the
    moment.....so, I am STILL pumping with the 1-1/2" cylinder since, I want
    MORE LENGTH now THAN GIRTH.

Girth is more easily reached than length, from what I understand, so if I were you
    I would stay with the 1-1/2" Dia cylinder and work on LENGTH.....then later move
    to a larger cylinder and work on girth again.

Anytime you want to PM me with questions, please feel free.

Good Luck....and stick with it and it will come.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Sounds like a winning combination.

7. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Right on with everything he said.

If you pump with dedication with that size expect to gain length but don't expect it to happen over night. I've been PE'ing for a little bit over 2 years now and I've gained a solid inch now. I just recently added pumping to my routine and have seen promising signs of girth gains. Just remember that when you do hit your goal to contnue to pump a little bit more because some people say the gains are permanent and you will lose a little bit of size.

8. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I orderd a pump awhile back with a 2" cylinder (diameter) but found because my penis was near the same girth as the cylinder. This arrangement filled the tube easily but I found that my length could not extend up the tube much for increased length because the sides were being restricted by friction along the tube interior.

I thus ordered the 2-1/4" diameter x 10" tube which now allows my penis to extend up the tube and my girth to further expand inside of it. When I made the initial order I know I should have questioned it when they said a majority of men use the 2" tube or smaller... we're not in the majority here on this site are we?

nuff said...

9. maxsize

maxsize New Member

Thanks for all the advice and encouragement guys!

I am really feeling like this will yield great results! I had wicked awesome sex last night with the girlfriend and she noticed a HUGE difference.

I find that because the inner circumference of the tub is just a big bigger than myself that it doesn't allow much fluid buildup but it does stretch me and increase circulation. I think that I could easily gain an inch or more if I do this for over a year!

Draft saved Draft deleted