pumping for length

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by blackthunder79, Apr 25, 2007.

1. blackthunder79

Albums:
    Just got my pump. Love it. Already hit my goal girth (6.5); although, I know it's just temporary gains (had the pump for a week-and just started to figure it out-I wasn't completely hard the first couple of times I tried it), I can't wait for it to permanent.

With that said, I'm greedy for length gains. Is that possible with a pump? Again, I only want no more than an inch in length (putting me at a very nice 10x6.5).

Appreciate any input.

2. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Possible length will take a while. Best bet for length is having a tube that you can pack girth wise. This way the only way you can expand is up :)

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pumping only increases length when you don't hit your full potential with normal erections imo

4. bruiser

bruiser New Member

If you want to see some pumping to the extreme go to the following site:
    Tigerpumping there's everything (weird as well) on there with good pics.

5. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

yes you can gain an inch all it takes is PATIENCE!trust me.patience pays off.

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now the important questions:

How big was your cock before starting pumping.
    What size cylinder did you buy? (to be sized properly for your cock)
    Brand/ flared or thick wall?

I'm hoping you bought a pump with a gauge on it so you can tell how much vacuum your pulling.

I cannot stress enough how critical low vacuum over longer periods of time will help you.
    Start with 3mm/hg and no more than 5mm/hg (ever).

In addition, don't pump daily. Do one day on, two or three off to start.
    No longer than 5 minutes when starting out, then gradually work your sessions up to 45min - 1hr in length.

This isn't a marathon race. Please - PLEASE take your time, and you will be MUCH happier with your results than if you rushed through it.

C

7. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I seriously doubt that any significant length gains will be attibutable to pumps. Length is entirely limited by the tunica ligament which sheaths the cock in a leathery cocoon that is neat easily enlarged. I feel that you must use routines that focus entirely on extending that ligament not distending it in all directions as a pump does. I am not even so sure that pumps will do much for girth as far as widening the tunica goes -- though perhaps it will allow fuller engorgement of the blood spaces and at least give you maximum lateral expansion. Even bones can be lengthened as can all tissues if the proper tension can be placed on them to effectively tear the tissues apart in microtears and let new tissue fill in the voids.

Though vacuum pumps seem powerful, the power is directed to soft tissues in the cock and the pain inflicted is not from expanding those ligaments (without enlarging that encapsulting ligament you dick will never, never be bigger) but internally pressurizing all the vessels and blood spaces in your cock. If you want the illusion of a bigger cock, use the pump, you can help with ED problems somewhat and the lymphatic fluid that also will be building up in your cock will give feel and look of a fatter cock.

But be very careful, you can hemorrage from these devices. I got myself up to 15 (way beyond the recommended max of 6) and had big swellings and horrible black and blue areas on my cock for many days. Try stetching as I have done (see other thread here) -- anatomically it is the most logical way of ripping tissue fibers apart in the tunica and allowing growth outward and not endangingering all those other precious tissues in our favorite organ.

8. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    My results speak for themselves. I was on a pumping/jelqing routine for 4 months and gained about a 1/2'' in length. I have pictures to prove this as well. You should never pump over 5hg, keep the pressure between 3-5 and youll be fine. The amount of time in the pump should be limited to 15 minutes. I do 3 15 minute sets with roughly 50 wet jelqs in between and this has worked well. Im currently doing a pumping/clamping routine to try and get my girth going. Right now Im 8'' BP x 5 EG and 7.3 NBP as of last night and all I do is pump/clamp/light jelq.

9. Bossman1

Bossman1 New Member

Length due to pumping is probably next to nothing. It's all temporary. Believe me, ive been doing it for yrs.

10. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:

Many would disagree with you including myself that all pumping gains are temporary. I recently returned to PE from a 6 week decon. break and didnt lose anything at all. Ive actually gained a little during a few decon. breaks in the past but have never lost. Im sure if I went months or even years w/o doing any PE at all I would lose some but the pumping gains have definitely been permanent on my end.

11. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I have gained over time... but am not dedicated enough in PE to really get some kick ass gains. But I have and I'm satisfied so far.

12. blackthunder79

Albums:
    Answer a few questions:

I bought a FLARED doc johnson METERED 9x 2.25 pump. True I'm 9" without the pump; therefore, when hard and pumping the head swells to the valve at the top limiting my pump at around 8 to 9mm Hg until it occludes the valve. My routine is 10mm Hg (max) x 15min x2. Not much of a doughnut afterwards.

Initially, this was for girth. My base girth is 6.75 (after pumping its 7.25) and my midshaft was 5.9 (6.5 after pumping). My goal is 6.5 without pumping (i.e. wife wants sex randomly during day; pull out the cock and I'm 6.5 midshaft).

Now with the head coming close to touching the top (the very top-if no valve present-would be 9.5), I was getting greedy thinking I could get my pie and eat it too.

Not going to do the simple thing and by a new pump (expensive and just bought this one with schedule limiting a very dedicated routine).

Thanks for the responses

13. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

EXACTLY!pumping is like bodybuilding.you get out of it exactly what you put into it.you can make your muscles bigger,and you can definately make your cock bigger.your physical condition plays a major role in any form of p.e...a general rule is..a big belly = a short dick.the more weight you gain the shorter it becomes.lose that gut gain some length.what better motivation does one need to be physically fit?:rolleyes:

14. malandro(growing)

malandro(growing) New Member

It works, don't worry, but be patient and carefully

Draft saved Draft deleted