Pumping For Massive Girth!!!!

longhorse9

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks! I'm about 6.5 inches naturally, but the pumping seems to be making me thicker everyday, so i think it works, kinda like bodybuilding.

I just love the feeling of my heavy fat cock stretching out my chicks sweet squirting pussy, she comes like a fountain when I pound her with my beer bottle thick cock.

Anyone thirsty for a Stella?

Attachments

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm... I bought a cock pump a few months ago, and thought I would go straight to the large collar and by-pass small and medium. I couldn't even get that on. So I put it on without the collar and it was already a tight fit. So I pumped a few times and found that I filled the tube in thickness after about three pumps. I wanted to try more but I was scared I'd rupture something so it's now gone in the bin. I hope one day to find a big cock pump and see the potential of these things!

adirtymonkey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Longhorse what routine you use for girth ? Best I've had so far is 7.25" using my old thickwall 2" x 9" tube, but just got a new 2 stage tube (coming very soon in the post) 2.5" into 3.5" x 7" for unit and balls. Hope to get thicker as the 2" tube was packing out quiet quick.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@gcmbois: I'm pretty sure that it's mathematically impossible for you to get more than 2π off a 2" diameter tube. 2π = ~6.28. I can see maybe like after you fill the tube you get more expansion up to 6.5" or even 6.75" but 7.25?

I use a 2.75" and a 3" tube (big difference!) and have only once gotten over 8" diameter.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
at the risk of sounding like a "hater"..even though a huge pumped penis may look big it's hardly pussy stretching. Most of that is lymphatic fluid, its not like a solid erection. It has a spongy quality about it..puffy. Once you start fucking for awhile it does squeeze some of it out as well. Im not knocking the one's who like it. Im letting the people who havent pumped know that its not exactly as it appears. Looks huge but doesnt feel all that huge once you get going. I prefer an unpumped penis.