Pumping For Massive Girth!!!!

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at the risk of sounding like a "hater"..even though a huge pumped penis may look big it's hardly pussy stretching. Most of that is lymphatic fluid, its not like a solid erection. It has a spongy quality about it..puffy. Once you start fucking for awhile it does squeeze some of it out as well. Im not knocking the one's who like it. Im letting the people who havent pumped know that its not exactly as it appears. Looks huge but doesnt feel all that huge once you get going. I prefer an unpumped penis.

Now there is an Intelligent lady. :)

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree. when pumped i am 7.5 by 7" thick. really big lob of meat.
i recently encountered a cock -measurements were the same but it was unpumped. this thing looked and felt much bigger. he was rock hard and capable whereas mine is just for show.
know what i mean....?

at the risk of sounding like a "hater"..even though a huge pumped penis may look big it's hardly pussy stretching. Most of that is lymphatic fluid, its not like a solid erection. It has a spongy quality about it..puffy. Once you start fucking for awhile it does squeeze some of it out as well. Im not knocking the one's who like it. Im letting the people who havent pumped know that its not exactly as it appears. Looks huge but doesnt feel all that huge once you get going. I prefer an unpumped penis.