Pumping Help/Advise

Mr.BenzanO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Thanks for viewing,

I did research on this but I know everyone is different. I'm a Lil over 6 in length and a Lil over 2 in width. I say I Lil because I never really felt I got fully erect when measuring. So my questions are what is the best pump for me? Money is not problem I don't mine paying for good quality devise and
what size? Any help or input would be greatly apprechated.

Thank's Agian

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Being able to use a credit card to place an order, and having a place to receive the order could also be factors.

More useful than knowing that your girth is two inches wide would be to know your circumference at your widest point (and where that widest point is. Base? Midshaft? Glans?). If you were perfectly circular in cross section, a two inch radius would give you just over a six inch circumference, but hardly anyone is perfectly circular,

Mr.BenzanO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a credit card with a p.o box as a set address so that and the privacy thing is not an Issue. I have to get a tailor measure to get those exact measurements I used a construction tape measure before it would be almost impossible to do so with that. So thanks for your help

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Benzano

Use this chart it will help you for selecting the right tube. You should get a tube that is just 1/4" diameter larger than you are now for the best results. Yeah every few months you might have to buy a bigger tube but it is also a good gauge on progress.

Cylinder Sizing Information

ItalianoTex8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, here's a question. I've pumped before just for fun, am actually content with my size, but hey - who doesn't want more? Problem is my foreskin gets really puffy, and I don't notice an increase in my penis size - just my foreskin. Advice?