Pumping Help/Advise

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Mr.BenzanO, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Mr.BenzanO

Mr.BenzanO New Member

Hi Thanks for viewing,

I did research on this but I know everyone is different. I'm a Lil over 6 in length and a Lil over 2 in width. I say I Lil because I never really felt I got fully erect when measuring. So my questions are what is the best pump for me? Money is not problem I don't mine paying for good quality devise and
    what size? Any help or input would be greatly apprechated.

Thank's Agian

2. Mr.BenzanO

Mr.BenzanO New Member

For got to mention that I'm 18 if it means anything

3. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Being able to use a credit card to place an order, and having a place to receive the order could also be factors.

More useful than knowing that your girth is two inches wide would be to know your circumference at your widest point (and where that widest point is. Base? Midshaft? Glans?). If you were perfectly circular in cross section, a two inch radius would give you just over a six inch circumference, but hardly anyone is perfectly circular,

4. Mr.BenzanO

Mr.BenzanO New Member

I have a credit card with a p.o box as a set address so that and the privacy thing is not an Issue. I have to get a tailor measure to get those exact measurements I used a construction tape measure before it would be almost impossible to do so with that. So thanks for your help

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Hey Benzano

Use this chart it will help you for selecting the right tube. You should get a tube that is just 1/4" diameter larger than you are now for the best results. Yeah every few months you might have to buy a bigger tube but it is also a good gauge on progress.

Cylinder Sizing Information

6. ItalianoTex8

ItalianoTex8 New Member

Albums:
    Ok, here's a question. I've pumped before just for fun, am actually content with my size, but hey - who doesn't want more? Problem is my foreskin gets really puffy, and I don't notice an increase in my penis size - just my foreskin. Advice?

Draft saved Draft deleted