Pumping Help

8thick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
seems like when I pump, the part just below the head of my penis swells larger than the rest of my penis. IS this anything I can do to keep my penis in proportion. The part below my head fills out the pump before the rest of my penis does.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
seems like when I pump, the part just below the head of my penis swells larger than the rest of my penis. IS this anything I can do to keep my penis in proportion. The part below my head fills out the pump before the rest of my penis does.
That's called the donut effect. There are several things you can do to prevent it.

First, I hope that you're pumping with a pump that has a gauge. Avoid high vacuum. Keep your vacuum less than 5 in Hg; many pumpers pump at 2, 3 or 4 inHg.

Second, keep your sessions short as you start. If you want to go to longer sessions, work up to it over time and do them in multiple sets.

Third, consider jelqing a bit between sets or at the end of your session.

Fourth, you might want to consider some sort of a light wrap around the area that is prone to donutting. Some pumpers do something called condom pumping; you put on a condom before going into the cylinder. The counterpressure from the condom is supposed to give you expansion from more blood and less lymph, which ultimately is more productive.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lampwick is right either your doing too much time in the tube or your pressure is too high. You should always be able to end your pumping sessions with no fluid buildup and be able to get an erection if you don't already have one.