pumping in public bar

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have pumped in a quiet no collar bar. i wore loose pants. it was tough to limp to the washroom without being caught. anyone else?
it was in toronto:tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could not even imagine dragging my gear to a bar and pumping in the shadows, you would have to rig up your body like Travis Bickle did in Taxi Driver! lol!!!!

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hadn't learned about ball pumping yet. it was just straight tube in the bar. and at that time I was 'in the Narrows': a 2.5"tube
here is a link of me that is just ball pumping. i do have rather big "hockey" or 'soccer legs'.

XTube Videos

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Only time I pumped in a bar was during PumpersWeek in Palm Springs but in that context public pumping is encouraged. The only other public pumping I can share was a number of years ago by a hot hung muscle stud that I met PumpPigs late one night. We shared our pumping obsession and he made some outrageous claims of his public pumping adventures. This dude was an exhibitionist for sure but his stories were pretty intense so I called him on it. That quickly turned into a dare that he happily accepted followed by “be careful what you ask for dude”.
In short time the doorman of my Park Ave co-op was announcing his arrival. Eleven flights up in the well lit elevator, replete with cameras, my new fb walks into my apartment wearing what should be loose fitting camo pants and a pair of boots. Very hot. On top he was wearing a short waisted, nylon flight jacket and a scarf around his neck, that successfully concealed the fact that he was sans a shirt underneath. As I take his coat and scarf, I discover all he is wearing above his waist are a pair of perfectly packed nipple cylinders attached to his flawless chest. With some difficulty, he drops his pants before I can get to them and true to his word, he is sporting a 2.25” x 12” cylinder displaying his engorged massive cock and nothing else. Once released from the confines of his pants, his pumped cylinder of meat springs forward, now horizontal to his naked massive body. I have no idea how this dude survived a 20 minute cab ride fully pumped and packed to the max as he was. For context, this was in Manhattan. He lived in Chinatown and I lived in Midtown on Park, there was easily 40 blocks between us. Not to mention at 2am on a cold, wintery night in Chinatown, getting a cab can take some time. He must have been quite the sight dressed as he was, the outline of his 12” cylinder running down his right leg and fully on display to everyone on the street, the cab driver and don’t forget my doorman. The insanely hot exhibitionist, now standing naked in my apartment playfully reminded me he did warn me to be careful what I ask for. With a devilish grin he added “I haven’t walked away from a dare yet”
He was great fun, we were fbuddies for a while, I even sent him to see the Doc in TJ gor another round of silicone.