Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been pumping for a wile now and have made gains from my original 6 inches now tipping the scales at 7 inches still small compared to some guys but it sure feels big in my hands fat too.... sorry forgive my excitement

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congrats! Add some Jelquing to your program. Be sure to Jelqu before you pump. Think you will like the results. :smile:

misteraverage

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to pum maybe about 20 years ago but lost interest as people do .... but have found real enthusiasm for it now I am in my 40s and have been pumping for about 4 or 5 months now. Loving the increase and the pumping just feels so great feeling constantly horny.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, I'm really happy for you, man, that's great news and def something to be proud of! Good to see ur time & effort pay off big time! Please keep us posted, and keep up the good work! :)

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been pumping for a wile now and have made gains from my original 6 inches now tipping the scales at 7 inches still small compared to some guys but it sure feels big in my hands fat too.... sorry forgive my excitement

I forgive your excitement ahaha

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are permanent as long as you continue the pumping program. It's a lot like lifting weights. The actual pumped size lasts for hours... the initial pumped size can go down in a couple of hours if one doesn't use a cinch, but there are many size effects that last for days after the pump.

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will be buying my pump to use along with jelqs ... I will be getting it from vacu tech.. Recommendations here seem that thats the best one out there with regard to durability etc.. I have used pumps in the past and always felt great..

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to piss on the party, but is the "donut" effect and/or unnatural bloated look the inevitable result of long-term pumping, or does this stuff just happen to some guys?

shroomwithaview

Just Browsing
Media
Not to piss on the party, but is the "donut" effect and/or unnatural bloated look the inevitable result of long-term pumping, or does this stuff just happen to some guys?
Personally I get good results jelqing 30 mins then pumping 30. If you get the bloated donut you've overdone it and risk permanent desensitization. I'm 8.5" now after gaining 2". gf is very happy were plumbing the depths of our love ;)

This has probably been aswerered dozens of times, but how much is a pump?