pumping issues and or problems

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by mez420, Feb 14, 2011.

1. mez420

mez420 Active Member

Albums:
    so i used to pump alot and when i would pump i would use a cockring which many of u say is a major no no but let me tell you this....i dont pack the tube half as much with no cock ring compared to pumping with a cock ring but i didnt really get any injuries ( guess i was lucky) why am i not seeing gains without a cockring like i would with a cock ring? and i plan on pumping probably for the rest or a extreme good portion of my life so im in for the long haul i guess im a young man on a quest for a bigger cock....whos coming wit me?

NateicusPumper likes this.
  2. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've vacuum pumped for over 10 years and wrote a blog in 2009 which can be found at:

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/torque8/torques-cock-pumping-advice-3589/

Have addressed several issues in that blog. Only on rare occasions have I pumped with a latex or rubber (never metal) cockring and prefer to wear one during my 10 to 15 minute break periods between sessions. My max gains seem to come after packing the sides of a tube before moving up to larger diameter tubes. That said, you have to realize that unlike a lot of guys, I have a collection of 6 tubes.

NateicusPumper likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted