Pumping leads to blister/bump for 2nd time :(

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Digital1, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Digital1

Digital1 New Member

Albums:
    I had taken a break from pumping for about 6 months. Maybe less. Several weeks back I decided to take it back up. After I pumped for about 15-20 minutes I noticed a small blister on the tip of my head and one on the topside of my shaft. After a few days it went away and things returned to normal. After yet ANOTHER break I pumped again the other day and got another smaller bump on the topside of my shaft. It is a little hard, and hurts only when you try to squeeze it/pop it. Now any other time I would be worried about an STD. But both myself and my gf are clean and have been checked. I basicly saw it form right after taking the pump off. While Im a little worried about it, because I enjoy pumping, I am confident it will go away. I would just like to know has anyone else experienced this durring or after pumping?

2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Are you pumping with a gauge? If so, what vacuum level are you using?

3. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    you are definitely pumping way too long and using too much pressure.

Go to Tigerpumping.com and read the info there about how too pump. This is an awesome site for pumping, pics and where to get gear. Even some women pumpers and gadgets on this site.

Also, Newart.com is a great forum for all things pumping :)

Hope this helps...

4. onlygettinbigger

Stop pumping until you purchase a hand pump with a vacuum gauge on it.

https://www.pumptoys.com/prod/genpump.php

Once you get a pump like this keep the pressure below 5Hg and do not pump for more than 30 minutes straight without a break. Also take OCMuscle Jock's advice and read up on the subject. If you have more questions ask there or here or anywhere.

DO NOT think this is not a problem and continue pumping when you have open sores, blisters, or cuts. If the problem persists after an extended break from pumping, see a doctor.

5. Digital1

Digital1 New Member

Albums:
    thanks for the replies guys... One more question. How "deap" i guess it the word, can these pumping blisters go? Also how hard do they feel to the touch and are they easy to pop? Are some easier than others to pop?

An update, it is cleaning up and looking better. What sort of cream can I use if any to help speed up the process?

6. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    A water blister has no pain involved at all besides some discomfort. They are clear in color and involve trapped interstitial fluid surrounded by thin onion-like skin. The skin is thin because it is only one layer. They should feel like tiny balloons full of water. They are caused by a weakening of the tissue that is not unlike getting a hemmoroid. Since the tissue is weak... the chances of getting more recurring water blisters are high.

The pain occurs when the layer of skin finally sloughs off. The pain and discomfort can be REALLY intense after the damaged skin dies off though. You will want to use some sort of bandaid or bandage to protect the raw area after the skin sloughed off.

Are you sure that those are blisters?

Blisters shouldn't take more than a week to slough off...

When you do get a blister, go ahead and sterilize a sewing needle, carefully pop it and squeeze out all of the fluid.

If it is not too bad, you will then need to apply some kind of cold to the skin so that it shrinks back a bit. I use a shotglass filled almost to the rim with frozen water (I keep it in the freezer next to the frozen pizzas). I take the ice filled shotglass and run a thin film of water on the top of it. I then take the shotglass and touch it to the blister or the area that gets blisters for about 15-30 seconds.

You should then apply some kind of ointment like Carmex that will speed up the healing and simultaneously protect the wound. You will need to keep applying the Carmex or ointment of your choice every hour or so... just a little dab on the blister site. I usually wrap my ball sac up and over the head of my cock so that it is protected and then put on a pair of tight white cotton briefs that holds everything in place. Don't make sudden movement when your blister is healing, it will shift everything in your underwear and may wipe off the ointment, resulting in sharp pain and discomfort .

Applying the ice shotglass to the area which gets the blisters when you don't have a blister is an effective technique for avoiding blisters as well. It is more effective as a deterrent than as a healing technique.

When you take a break during pumping, apply the ice shotglass to the area for about 20-30 seconds and then get back in the tube. When you are all done pumping, apply the shotglass as a final precaution and to shrink that skin that wants to bulge out.

All in all, the area of your penile skin that gets blistered has some errors in it's matrix. You will need to go slow and allow your body to replace the damaged skin structure with properly grown tissue.

7. Digital1

Digital1 New Member

Albums:
    """Are you sure that those are blisters?

Blisters shouldn't take more than a week to slough off... """

From what I can tell, yes. And its been a little less than a week and its nearly all but gone. I might mention that I do practice foreskin restoration and this problem of pumping and added stress on the skin from pumping/foreskin stretching/restoration could have lead to this problem. I should also mention that a while back while stretching with a device on my foreskin I got pinched/bruised. The bruise which was very small and more like a deap blood blister was in the same area as this current bump.

8. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whatever the hell happened to ya, I sure as hell gave you a shitload of information about dealing with blisters and you didn't even take a second to thank me, you're an ungrateful little sod.

9. Digital1

Digital1 New Member

Albums:
    Call me crazy but I sure do recall the first words in on of my last posts were "thanks for the replies". Not sure if there are good or bad ways of saying "thanks" but I think I said it in a way that would get across to most people that I am greatful for the replies. My bad for not directly thanking you TP for your information this morning. I had 10 minutes on my PC before I had to leave for work and was in a rush. Next time I'll wake up extra early to reply/thank you... For your help

THANK YOU

And

Have a nice day.

#9 Digital1, Jun 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  10. Jeff Jones

Jeff Jones New Member

I agree he is using too much vacuum and/or for too long. When I first got one of these blisters it hurt like hell and took a long time to heal. Since I am a pharmacist, I knew there had to be a "better living through chemistry" solution.
    My Rx
    1. use Newskin (OTC) to coat and protect if it is bad, otherwise
    2. Get some Xenaderm (Rx only) and apply it several times daily. Trypsin is used to debride necrotic tissue; balsam peru stimulates circulation at the wound site and may be mildly bactericidal; castor oil improves epithelialization, acts as a protectant covering and helps reduce pain.

Hard = 7 x 5.875 around, 78% larger by volume than average dick
    Pumped = 7.5 x 6.375 around, 125 % larger by volume than average dick

Before starting PE, was ave 6 long, slightly thicker than most.

Wife now says I'm 2 sizes too big for her.

11. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

ive been a pumper since 91 and ive never experienced this problem.but it sounds like you're pumping at too high of a vacuum.just my guess.

12. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    great website OCMuscleJock - thanks

13. 8inchy

8inchy Member

how bout penis papules (sp?)
    they're a little harder and feel deeper than the water blister.
    i seem to have acquired them when i got drunk and pumped too high, on and off for 7 hours (to ridiculous proportions).
    i don't use water so they're not water blisters.

Draft saved Draft deleted