Pumping measurment

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by thin7, Jul 17, 2011.

1. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    So I have a question, when I measure my dick it is about 7.5" when erect. But when I pump my dick goes all the way to the 8.25" marker. So I guess if I got REALLY hard then more dick would come out. So can I make the claim that my dick is 8"?

2. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    Do you really grow over 1/2 inch when you pump it? I didn't know you can add that much to length.

3. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have also read that pumping doesnt affect length. Yet when I measure I am def 7.5" not in a pump and up to 8.25" in a pump. When I pump I immediately hit the 8" marker after maybe 1 to 2 min or so. Then after maybe 10 min I swell to 8.25". Yet when I measure with a ruler what I believe is the correct way, I am 7.5". The markers on the pump are correct because I checked it with a ruler. So I suppose I can Claim 8" status!

4. hsarge

Gold Member

It is impossible to generate blood pressure inside your body equal to the negative pressure created by the pump. If you did, you would probably have a brain hemorrhage. I can pack a 2 x 9 tube but never in real life.

5. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    I know when i pump the ruler on the tube digs into the base of my cock about an inch giving it a false reading....

6. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    You guys are really bursting my bubble here. HSarge, how big do you measure then without the pump? But in reality there is that much dick in there. Otherwise it wouldnt be in the tube.

7. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    omg how do you measure Cmon the same way you would measure anything go back to school

8. hsarge

Gold Member

Here is the reality. In a 2inch tube, I pack the diameter first and relatively quickly. That means all subsequent pull is on length. That pull is facilitated by adequate lube. By pulse pumping I stretch gradually. The fluid drawn into the penis would never occur under natural pressure. The vacuum also draws in abdominal skin and inner penis that would never be exposed under normal pressure. I think i have measured above 8" and girth over six, but when I am that aroused I am usually to occupied to get a ruler. As I have aged, 7.75 by 6" is all I could hope for. I have never been 9" by 6.5 except right out of the tube and that last only seconds. Caveat: I have pumped for a while and my penis is conditioned; I also use a silicone condom like sleeve to minimize bruising. Don't ever get on the ego trip that what you have in the pump cylinder is what you are in the bedroom.

#8 hsarge, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  9. hsarge

Gold Member

Oh, in a 2.25 tube, I can not pack length and the 7" packed girth is short lived and sloppy flab outside the tube. I now have a 2 x 2.5 oval tube but I wear a thicker sleeve while using it . Pack that tube? You have got to be kidding. That is just to change the pressure dynamics.

10. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    That immediate half inch you gain is the tube pressing down to the bone. Your fat pad takes away half an inch (or more depending on body type) from your measurement. In my opinion NBP is your true measurement, not BP, and definitely not your size in the tube.

11. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pumping is pumping but any claims of extra size as a result is pure unadulterated bullshit. Its not really you. Not in the natural sense any way. Its like blue contact lenses on a brown eyed person.

12. hsarge

Gold Member

Pumping can have an effect, if you follow a slow, steady program; but don't get carried away with your program or expectations.

13. hans19

hans19 Active Member

Albums:
    I have measure in the tube ruler a lenght of 8.3 pumping in a Boston Thick Cylinder tube and measure 8 x 7" around 1 1/2 hours after pumping.Without pumping my real size is 7 1/2 x 6 1/2..

14. SR_Hairy_Morgan

SR_Hairy_Morgan New Member

Your eq(erection quality) is probably low when not pumped. Try working up your eq with kegels and edging.

15. hans19

hans19 Active Member

Albums:
    Pumping can help the lenght for a few hours only.It depends how much ligament strech you did during the session.I have mesure 8.1 a few hours after pumping .My lengh without pumping is 7 1/2.In girth i am on the 1% club.I have a girth without pumping of 6 1/2 to 6.5.

Draft saved Draft deleted