Pumping: Methods to target length expansion

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been casually pumping for a couple years. I would like to make my erection longer after I pump, moreso than thicker. If I use a thinner diameter tube will it force my cock to expand in length?

I know pumping is most effective for girth gains. However, it also relaxes the ligaments and stretches the penis up the tube. I am curious to know if there is a more effective way to apply these vaccum forces to target temporary length gains.

Specific info about myself:
I use a MityVac brake bleeder pump with a 10" x 2.5" tube. I enter erect (7.5" x 6.5") and pack the first quarter of the tube immediately. If I keep my session shorter than an hour I won't pack more than a third of the tube. After pumping for an hour at 5 hg my erection measures about 7.75" x 7.25".

My cock is well conditioned for pumping. I am young, athletic, and healthy. I lift weights every other day and I take 2000 mg of L-Arginine daily.

As you can tell my cock responds well to girth expansion, but not so much in length. I have read of men expanding an inch or two in length from pumping. I have not experienced such a thing, yet. Maybe they meant that they expand an inch or two in the tube? I am not sure, do any of your erections grow an inch or two in length after pumping?

My intention is to make my cock look more like Tony Duncan's cock. I know he used a penis pump to expand his long cock into a huge one. Do any of the experienced pumpers on this forum have any idea what pumping method he used? Did he:
- Use a thinner tube to target more length than girth?
- Pump at low pressure (~ 3 hg) for very long periods?
- Pump at higher pressure (~ 8 hg) for very long periods?

I have found that I am more successful in life when I model my efforts after those who have already achieved what I am pursuing. Tony has a naturally long penis, the pump only enhanced that length. I feel my penis is long enough to achieve the same kind of length. I am just going about it in the wrong way, I believe. I want to figure out the most efficient approach.

Thanks for taking the time. I understand that I may not receive an answer, and that I might have to purchase a thinner, longer tube to conduct an experiment myself. If that is the case, I will report back here.

Last edited:

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out DLDs bathmate stretches over at matters of size. Basically once you are conditioned to pumping at a high pressure you start pulling the cylinder out from your body. You do it in different directions. Also, try manual stretching after a light pumping session. I use a bathmate for 20 mins then stretch. I find the BM helps to fatten my nob and loosens my cock allowing it to stretch better.

Or you could try manual stretching before pumping.

Look up TGC theory and LOT theory. These will tell what you limiting factor is ie, tunica, lig or CC.

Good luck

hans19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try a thick wall tube (Boston is the one i use and has a inches rule in the tube).The thicker wall tube weights more than the regular tube and strech more the penis ligament.It works for me .I am the same size as you ( 7.5 x 6.5) after a a one hour session at ( 5-8 pressure ) i have measure 8 inches in lenght .Keep in mind this will go away in a few hours.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the responses. Bigdex, I prefer the force of air pumping, but I agree that milking the tube away from my body enhances the gains. I was trying to avoid a PE routine (tired of manual PE), but I'm thinking I will do a 3 hour pump marathon and throw in 100 jelqs every hour.

(I decided to target my tunica first. A couple years down the road I may get a lig snip and hang weights.)

Hans19, I already bought another tube, a regular 2.25" tube. Thanks for the thickwall suggestion, though. Which diameter do you use?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I use a thinner diameter tube will it force my cock to expand in length?

What did you manage to find out about this ?

Please post your findings. I read through this thread but it does not seem to include the answer(s).
The link you provided - requires creating an account
and I have been wondering about trying the very same thing myself.
I could send you a Private Message, if you prefer ?

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apologize about linking to a members only thread, I had a mental lapse. The link contains a table with guidelines for which tube diameter one should select based on the size of their girth. It seems the one provided by most pump manufacturers is inaccurate. I would post it here (with the proper citation, of course) but I am not at my home PC at the moment.

To sum it up I learned two things. First is that not everyone experiences an expansion in length from pumping. Some pumping vets report that they pump for years with no increase in length.

The second thing I picked up is that I am at the lower limit for the 2.5" diameter tube, which I currently use.

My base girth is 7". The lower limit for the 2.5" diameter tube is 7" base girth. The upper limit for the 2.25" diameter tube is 6.75" base girth. I decided to try out the smaller 2.25" tube even though my girth is too large for it, to see if I can coax my penis stretch lengthwise.

The tube is cheap (less than 20), so it is a worthwhile experiment.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been pumping for 25 years. My experience is that vacuum pumping primarily succeeds in increasing the width of the penis, although I have gained some length as well. I used to be average hard 6x5 before I started. Now I hang soft 6x6 and pump daily to 8x8. Jelqing and stretching seem to be the exercises a guy would want to do for increased length, this according to buddies of mine who use these techniques.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, thkbeercan. I understand that pumping is an effective way to temporarily enhance girth. But I was just hoping there was a way to squeeze out a bit more length from pumping, if even just an inch.

I am not really looking to PE right now. I gave it an attempt a couple years ago, but it is not for me right now. I am seeking a way to temporarily lengthen my cock an inch to enhance sex with my lady friend.

I enjoy the entire process of pumping. The prep, the expansion, the sensations, etc. I was hoping that I could modify a habit that I already enjoy (pumping) to satisfy my goal of increased length.

I already have a 6" x 6" softy dangling between my legs from pumping. If I can keep it up for as long as you have, thkbeercan, maybe I can experience a fraction incredible expansion that you have! From 6 x 5 to 8 x 8, wow! That makes me optimistic about chasing down Tony Duncan over the long run.

You are an inspiration. I think it is amazing that you have been pumping for a quarter century. Here is to another quarter century more of successful pumping.

hans19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a Boston Thick Wall cylinder 2.25 x 9 1/2.Check out the Boston Works Pump website .It will give you more info about the thick wall cylinder.Like i mention ,i have gain 1/2 in lengh after a one hour session for a couple of hours duration.Let me know how it goes .

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
About 15 years ago I bought a cheap vacuum pump from a sex shop, my size was 6.5" erect before i started using it, erect girth was around 5".
I used it every other day for 20 minutes to 1 hour and after one year I had increased my length by an inch and my girth by 1/2 an inch. One thing that I think helped was masturbating until i got the hardest erection possible then stuffing it into the tube to increase the expansion.
After pumping I'd continue erect kegelling to my maximum length which probably helped.

The tube was much bigger than my girth so my penis seemed to expand freely in all directions.

I have recently started pumping again, I have a tapered 9" tube (2" diam. base) but it seems that this taper is hindering length gains. So I ordered a 10 x 2.25" thick walled tube to see if it would help. The base girth is a little too big and from time to time my ball sack is sucked into the tube but otherwise it feels like I get a better stretch since a higher vacuum is possible because it isn't only acting on the glans like in a packed smaller tube.
I would also like to gain some more length, all the other PE techniques I've tried, seem to have toughened my tunica somewhat.
now I do a long warm up with a far infra red heating pad - 30 minutes + , then do some manual stretches in all directions for a minute before putting on the tube. I try to stay as hard as possible in the tube sometimes kegelling until I feel a stretching pain. (max. vacuum pressure = 7Hg/in)

Usually I keep it on for 3 x 20 minute sets. I just started last week so I'm pumping every other day to start with, maybe I'll have the same success as 14 years ago.

If you decide to pump for 2 hours or more, be careful, last year I was pumping for a few months for 2 hours at less than 5Hg/in, a huge doughnut always built up towards the end and there was constant blood spotting which gave my penis a darker colour, it took 6 months of no PE for it to disappear.

Last edited:

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the input dongalong, I will keep that in mind when I am doing marathon sessions in the pump. I guess I should also keep in mind with getting a smaller tube that more pressure will be focused on my glans.

I do kegels in the tube as well, it feels great. I also milk the tube back and forth, slowly.

I wish you the best of luck with your pumping and PE routine. I hope you experience the same success you had years ago. I hope we all successfully grow!

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping is good but if you really wanna grow you gotta stretch.you can stretch 3times daily amd still ne good.hell,i stretch up to 5 times a day.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't as tricky as we think it is, but a popular question. The suspensory ligaments behind the pubic bone, more or less, are trained by gravity. Come back to the same ligaments in 50 years and they should be stretched, but not by much. Not as much as, let's say, breasts. Why? They're designed not to stretch. A vacuum pressured tube works on cells designed for hypertrophy. Ligaments can't do this. Those pumpers that have experienced significant gains in length must pump for at least 45 minutes. 45 minutes? This is the reported average amount of time it takes for those ligaments to relax enough to stretch. This is different for every guy. But I stretch for 10 minutes every morning during my normal PE routine and I'm seeing gains. The vacuum overstretches the ligaments creating a "stretching loop," that effectively goes beyond your normal limit. That ten minutes a morning is getting you that 1/4 of an inch.

Solution? You've hit that nail on the head. A thinner tube allows for a quicker pack, increasing pressure on the infamous suspensory ligaments. A heavier tube (thick walled) plus gravity will pull the ligaments down faster if the tube is pointed down. Warming up always helps. You may do all this, but if the ligaments aren't ready, you'll create more danage than anything else. Try the above with some low pressure, 3-5HG, until you notice that pull. You can feel it!

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, the suspensory ligament might explain why tall, thin people often have longer penises. No proof yet, but I'm looking into the conection with the linea alba.

hans19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Robique 2.Yes the idea of the thick wall cylinder is to pump laying in bed or in a chair so you can have the weight of the thick wall cylinder doing the pulling of the ligament.Pumping standing up does not have the same impact .Great point you make.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a smaller, 2.25" tube to test my theory, but I can't fit my cock into it. I gave it a real good shove but I couldn't get the damn thing past my circumcision line. I guess there is a reason why I bought a 2.5" tube in the first place...

Oh well, I will keep pumping with my 2.5" tube until I start seeing temporary length expansion. I don't think I "need" a larger penis. However, I would "like" to be able to make it longer on demand. Hopefully, after a few years of vacuum pumping, my cock will be an inch longer whenever I pull it out the tube.

I appreciate all of the manual PE suggestions like stretching. The key to manual PE success is consistency and discipline. I just don't have the patience or the motivation to take on that responsibility right now. I have several more important projects I'm dedicated to at the moment.

Last edited:

hans19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
James Duncan,thats the main thing for pumping = Its having time .The reality is that a 1 hours session is realy a 1 hour and 30 minutes session ( with the time off between sets).Now i am unemployed ,will try to pump more.Good luck in your penile growth and keep us posted.