Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am really trying to be open to all new things but I am just not understand this pumping. The penises don't look natural at all - and personally they look deformed and monsterous. Can someone help me understand this fetish? Thanks.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am really trying to be open to all new things but I am just not understand this pumping. The penises don't look natural at all - and personally they look deformed and monsterous. Can someone help me understand this fetish? Thanks.

It can't be explained with words, or at least not well enough.

I enjoy testicle/full package pumping. Most of the effect is temporary and only lasts a few days. I'm willing to pump for an hour just to have the feeling of a massive ball sack.

Also what you need to understand is that some of the uglyier pictures (donuts and what not) are only tempoary effects that disappear within hours. However, once the donut fades, you still have a larger than normal package.

It's just something to try, and again, even the very grotesque pumps are only temporary. It all goes back to normal within a week.

james250t

1st Like
Media
Guys how long are you spending in the tube to see these kind of results. I only ask because I have been pumpin once a day for a month, for about two 10-15 min sessions, I have seen 1/4 gain in girth afterwards but it does not seem like much, I am keeping the vac low but even when I turn it up it still seems to say the same!
Am I doing something wrong?

jimmy_

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i'm the same james250t, been pumping for two months and cannot seam to get the same results as some of these "professional pumpers" but am very slowly getting there :smile:
i assume you get there the same way you get to Carnegie Hall --- Practice :tongue:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
keep at it..slowly of course but with dedication too. you have to allow your cock and/or balls time to grow and build on themselves. hey..Rome wasn't built in a day!

Tlong

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
my plump cock
2ntxxr9.jpg
Fuckn hot

J

john1953

I love cock pumping, both indoors and outdoors. Here's a recent pumping picture using a cock ring...

Last Week.jpg

Reactions: Jdubyaa007

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, so I'm a pumper myself, I use bathmate for almost a year now and I thought I was pumping much as I used to develop the "doughnut effect". But as I see the pictures of rikter and enus,.. Damn,, it makes me question, am I not pumping hard?, I dont get to expand my dick to a point where it's almost out of it's usual shape (in a good way).

any thoughts? thanks!
I like the donut. Most like being fucked with it if they can squeeze it in.