Pumping Pics?

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@col:
great pics nohidingstyle, and that's a great lightly pumped cock in image-2, thanks for sharing

you're very welcome. i love pumping just enough. i get why someone would overpump but in my experience it's better for sex (w/women anyway) just to increase a little and keep a hard cock.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i have pump pics check em out i used to pump that tube like something crazy but i would pump with a cock ring on and many of you advise against it but i didnt pack the tube without a cockring like i would with a cockring on and plus i didnt have any damaging side effects from it juss some spots on the head of my cock u can see them in my pics but the "morning boner" pic is my favorite cuz it was taken the day after i pumped and it looked so wide but ppl please tell me its ok to pump with a cock ring cuz i cant pack the tube without one :(

pe_pumper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I'm a pumper myself, I use bathmate for almost a year now and I thought I was pumping much as I used to develop the "doughnut effect". But as I see the pictures of rikter and enus,.. Damn,, it makes me question, am I not pumping hard?, I dont get to expand my dick to a point where it's almost out of it's usual shape (in a good way).

any thoughts? thanks!