Pumping question

lucky21l

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For you guys that use pumps... How long do you usually leave the pump on? Is there anything that I should or shouldn't do if I start using a pump? Thanks in advance.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll do about 3 -10 minute sessions in 45 minutes. I increase the pressure after a few minutes after my cock gets used to lower pressures. I do get the pressure pretty high at times, just don't go too far. my easy rule, don't do it if it hurts. I am trying to use a pump to gain length. I have a 2in by 10in cylinder, and my girth totally fills it, so I am really pulling my cock up the tube. I have been stuck on 7.25 length for years, tonite I almost got to eight inches with the pump. what it will do on its own, will have to see. hope this works, if it doesn't i'll settle for what has happened, my head has got bigger, broader, and my cock is a uniform thickness top to bottom.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're a newbie do 15 minutes at 5hg and break.Stretch and massage and do another 15.

Exactly. You need to work your way up to longer sessions, but stick to 10-15minute sessions with vacuum no higher than 5hg!

Do that for 2-3 weeks until your body adjusts.

I use Jergens lotion as its penetrative to the skin and absorbs well. Gets the skin nice lubricated, stretchy, and conditioned.

In my opinion, if you get a Donut around your corona, your going too long.
Once a donut starts, I stop for the day.