Pumping question

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am wondering something. I use my pump 4-5 times per week. 20 minutes every time. Now to my question. When i pump, should i pump, wait 5 minutes and pump again? Or should i pump my pump to the max and wait for the 20 minutes to go? Kinda confused there.

One more thing, should i add something to my routine? In that case, what should i add?

Thanks

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would suggest that you pump for ten to fifteen minuets then jelq or some other stretching exercise for a while them pump again for a while.
If you pump to hard for too long you can get broken capillaries under your skin.
This will show up has purple or dark red spots on your penis.

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would suggest that you pump for ten to fifteen minuets then jelq or some other stretching exercise for a while them pump again for a while.
If you pump to hard for too long you can get broken capillaries under your skin.
This will show up has purple or dark red spots on your penis.

Oh... Well that explains why my cock gets red sometime. I will keep that in mind :)

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i pump i never go above 5 i stay there for 10 mins then massage then 5 for another 10 mins. massage or jerkoff is very important as i dont want blister or irregular skin tones.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use a pumping routine pretty similar to yours. 5 days, then 2 days rest, but for exactly 20 minutes morning and evening. I never go above 3hg. and never get spots, blisters or any discolouration, sometimes maybe a slight reddening which soon disappears. I've kept this routine up for some long time and enjoy it because (a) there are no unwanted side effects, which you often get with more extreme pumping, (b) I enjoy the feeling of regularly filling (packing) the tube after 20 mins ... this has taken time and didn't happen to begin with, and (c) the more or less permanent effect the regular routine now has on my cock - it stays really big and thick. Though if I were to stop pumping it would probably diminish. I don't know as I haven't tried, but would recommend a steady but not excessive routine to anyone.

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i pump i never go above 5 i stay there for 10 mins then massage then 5 for another 10 mins. massage or jerkoff is very important as i dont want blister or irregular skin tones.
What you mean with "5"?

I use a pumping routine pretty similar to yours. 5 days, then 2 days rest, but for exactly 20 minutes morning and evening. I never go above 3hg. and never get spots, blisters or any discolouration, sometimes maybe a slight reddening which soon disappears. I've kept this routine up for some long time and enjoy it because (a) there are no unwanted side effects, which you often get with more extreme pumping, (b) I enjoy the feeling of regularly filling (packing) the tube after 20 mins ... this has taken time and didn't happen to begin with, and (c) the more or less permanent effect the regular routine now has on my cock - it stays really big and thick. Though if I were to stop pumping it would probably diminish. I don't know as I haven't tried, but would recommend a steady but not excessive routine to anyone.

Oh okey, then i think i'm doing it wrong because i often gets red spots after pumping. Hm..