Pumping Question

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by provo326, Dec 19, 2005.

1. provo326

provo326 New Member

Was looking for some advice or ideas here. I enjoy pumping and can get some good size gains from it, but have a problem with the area right behind my glans. I find with a substantial pump that the area right behind the head gets very swollen compared to the rest of my shaft. I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to minimize growth in this area and allow the rest of the shaft to expand. It doesn't seem to take too long before the width of the tube is filled with that area behind the head?

2. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok...if you have searched the forum I'm sure you would have found the answer to this question. But...the answer is called a "donut" it occures when you are pumping at a high presure for to long. Reduce your presure and take more breaks and it should help.
    :p

3. hungwitz

hungwitz New Member

Albums:
    There are two other things that you can also do:

1) fill the tube with very very warm water - as hot as you can comfortably handle. This will distribute the pressure more equally

2) gentle wrap the area that swells with an elastic tape or band - not too tight to prevent expansion, but enough to cause this area to expand less.

4. provo326

provo326 New Member

I guess I should have searched harder, although I did look for info on this before posting. I may be pumping with too much pressure and pushing the results a bit.

As to your input hungwitz, both things I haven't tried. Where might I locate some elastic tape or band? Have you tried this, and how did it work for you?

5. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

The donut is actually helpful (as long as it comes from doing it slowly and not from pumping too fast/too hard) if you're also trying to restore your foreskin. The whole area from my circumcision scar up to under my glans takes about 12 hours to get back to a normal size and doing that a few times a week over the course of a few months got me back to about 80% coverage when flaccid. I haven't pumped in about six months but I want to start up again to get more foreskin back.

6. onlygettinbigger

The answer to your problem also depends on how you're pumping to begin with.

If you are pumping the entire package (balls and cock) in a large jar like tube you will need to follow the advice already given here. That is to reduce pressure (probably less than 5mm HG if you are a true beginner) as well as take regular breaks. During the breaks it will help to evenly distribute the effects of your pump by basically massaging it throught the shaft. This can deter the effects of the donut as well as make sure you dont get an s-curve in the overall shape of your penis. Now that being said...these rules are pretty much all you can do if your doing the whole package.

However if you are just pumping the penis by itself then there is probably a much bigger problem at hand. When pumping the penis by itself you should try and keep the tube your pumping in around a 1/4" wider than your shaft in diameter at most. This will help make the gains in girth you are achieving more uniform. With greater uniformity, the fewer problems you will experience with the donut. Now assuming you are in a properly sized tube you shoudl still follow the instructions given earlier in this message as well as earlier in the thread.

Best of Luck!

7. 8inchy

8inchy Member

they make tapered pump tubes. smaller in the head region to slightly restrict that area from expanding as much while providing the room where you need it
    you are not alone

8. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

I've pumped on and off for some time now, but have never found the elastic tape to be truly effective for me. That is, it is quite possible others may have had better luck with such tactics. I agree with others, however, that state the positives of the donut: 1) Foreskin Restoration
    2) Lymph Movement promotes better vascular health
    Again, the only concern is that you are pumping too long or with too much pressure. If you pump regularly that donut will eventually level off as your lymph nodes grow accustomed to having so much fluid filling their nodes (check on the wording, would ya?). After that you'll have more options. I've also heard a base pack will diminish the size of a donut because pressure is placed on the suspensory ligaments pushing the glans forward and away from the shaft and likewise foreskin and donut. You may want to ask yourself how wide your cylinder is? Just trying to help. Good luck!

9. ilawinchester

ilawinchester New Member

I realy don't think its all that important that you try to make your self bigger then you are because there is someone out there that will like or love what you've got. Plus it's not the size that counts it all in how you work it. Believe me I am very willing to give any of you guy a run for it. I haven't had sex in about a month so you know I'm in great need of so action. You got my info give me a buzz. I'M HORNY HORNY HORNY HORNY

Thank
    ilawinchester

Draft saved Draft deleted