Pumping question

borisj0hnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone, been using the Leluv pump for 2 months now. I'm doing 30 min sessions now 4-5 days a week. I like the results after pumping but they die off really quickly.

My questions - I saw a lot of guys on here pumping for 1:30H everyday and they get around 1.5''temporary increase in girth. Can anyone doing it confirm what the temp increases are after such a long period inside? Also, I've noticed I get slightly longer too, do you see some length gains? Last one is, I've heard that if you wear a cock ring you can maintain your temporary gains for quite longer. Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: magnificent10

borisj0hnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried bathmate and that silly thing doesn't give me vacuum, I sacked it and bought the LeLuv. Can you answer my question about the size above please?

I'd also like to fit in another question here so I don't spam with a second thread. I'm a virgin so I have no real life experience of 'size'. My length is about 6 inches, my girth is close to 7 inches. If I pump for an hour I guess I can reach 8 inches of girth. I'm really not a fan of my length though, how would sex with a dick like mine look like?

Tony77

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t know much about other pumping. Usually when it doesn’t work it’s user error, such as not shaving or whatever. Yes gains will last longer if you hold the blood in it in theory. Most pumping is for girth, seems like you don’t need that. Look into stretching and clamping if you want length.

Tony77

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest, I would just go through all the threads in the PE forum page and chose your style and what works for you. You will get a lot more info, rather than posting yourself, imo. Everything is quite temporary until you have built up and been at it for a while. Just stay at it and in 5 years you willl forget that you where 6x7 cause you will be 7x8. And I dunno some people say 8 in girth is to big! Everything outside of operations or injections is virtually the same, just different techniques to create small tears for your body to heal and ideally increase mass.

Reactions: Cobalt Blue

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone, been using the Leluv pump for 2 months now. I'm doing 30 min sessions now 4-5 days a week. I like the results after pumping but they die off really quickly.

My questions - I saw a lot of guys on here pumping for 1:30H everyday and they get around 1.5''temporary increase in girth. Can anyone doing it confirm what the temp increases are after such a long period inside? Also, I've noticed I get slightly longer too, do you see some length gains? Last one is, I've heard that if you wear a cock ring you can maintain your temporary gains for quite longer. Can anyone confirm?
For me, I find a positive result by wearing a rubber cock ring that maintains a light pressure around the base and as a consequence can keep the look of a full sized cock. Additionally, for more than eight hours after removing said cock ring, when I wake up in the morning I still have a mostly full size pumped cock. Attached is a photograph of what the rubber ring looks like and how I wear it.

15A8950E-6596-47C3-B09C-F230E777D4A1.jpeg

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was doing some regular pumping but I developed this red area which was a vein that become red, even with very light pumping....so i have stopped for a few weeks. Tad annoying. I certainly hadn't been overpumping or leaving it pumped for anything more than 30s at a time before releasing and repumping over a 20-30 min period.

derrickboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was doing some regular pumping but I developed this red area which was a vein that become red, even with very light pumping....so i have stopped for a few weeks. Tad annoying. I certainly hadn't been overpumping or leaving it pumped for anything more than 30s at a time before releasing and repumping over a 20-30 min period.