pumping questions from a newbie

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little confused. I have tried to do the PE route before and honestly i failed miserably. =( I found it really boring and not as easy to do as some of you guys seem to make it out to me. keeping a semi while playing with my tool wasn't really very easy. I was wondering if pumping actually works and if it does are the results permanent? or will it just be larger when i am actually pumping it. I really am just looking to gain girth as I already have a pretty long cock 8.5x5.5

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
You can't say that one PE exercise or device gives results in only one dimension, but if I was going to generalize, I would say that pumping is more for girth than for length, so if it's girth you're after, you're on the right track.

The permanence of pumping gains varies. In the beginning, they will likely be shorter. Over time, they will last longer. Some have pumped, given it up and retained their gains. Others hung it up and lost gains. So, there's not just one possible outcome.

I can say that pumping has worked for me. Pumping is not the only PE exercise I do, so I can't say that my gains are only due to pumping, but I am larger than when I started PE, and pumping is definitely part of the reason.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the advice. i appreciate it.:biggrin1: maybe i'll give it a shot mixed with some jelqing here and there. is there a pump that works better than the others? and any tips on how i should go about it? how long should i pump for etc...

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Any of the better pumps with a gauge (LAPump, Boston Pump, Vacutech) are fine. The less expensive pumps, such as Kaplan or PictureBrite should be fine as long as you get one with a gauge. The gauge is important so that you can keep vacuum low. You cannot depend on sensation of vacuum strength to pump at an appropriate level.

As to how you go about it, I suggest that you sign up at Thunder's Place and start reading threads in the Pumper's Forum: Vacuum Pumping 101 and Selecting Your Cylinder Size would be good to start with. Thunder's is free and they're not selling anything, and registration is currently open (it closes from time to time).

In general, though, once you have your appropriately size cylinder with a pump that has a gauge, keep your sessions short and at low vacuum, and give yourself some rest time between sessions. You can increase time, duration and frequency as you get more experience.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks... just read the pumping 101 over there but still can't find where it says what u actually do during the pumping. just how long u should pump for. do u just pump it up and leave it for 10 minutes or so to start and so on? and how slowly do u pump?

Attachments

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find myself obsessed with girth, i really hope i can gain a half inch or so so i can be in that club. =)

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
thanks... just read the pumping 101 over there but still can't find where it says what u actually do during the pumping. just how long u should pump for. do u just pump it up and leave it for 10 minutes or so to start and so on? and how slowly do u pump?
Gutterballs - the very first post in the Pumping 101 thread has a routine in it.

Pump up slowly to a low vacuum, and then leave it at that vacuum.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahhh.. thanks, i just was really scared i might misunderstand. if money is no object whats the best pump i can get?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One of the first things you have to accept with any enlargement program is that: 1.) It is going to take time, diligence and patience to begin to see results, and 2.) Not every person is going to respond to a single type of routine.

If the modality you choose is the vacuum pump you need to remember that if you are doing it correctly, the time required for you to fill a cylinder is going to reduce over time as the pathways for the lymphatic fluid develop. In some people this development can take place in a couple of months and in others it can take much longer. It is common for a beginner to take an hour or more to begin to see significant enlargment or engorgement of the tissues. By the time that this same person has been at it for a year, that same level of engorgement or enlargement may be achieved in as few as 15 minutes.

In pumping the long term and permanent enlargment is a cumulative effect achieved over time.

All forms of P.E. have some risk involved. You need to remember that maintaining tissue oxygenation is first and foremost. You must always be very observant for signs of using a vacuum level that is too high.

One of the problems and risks you inherit with P.E. period is that of causing vascular leakage which is the medical cause of most E.D.. The people having problems are few in number and usually the propblems that they have are traceable to the words "operator error".

If you are a newbie the time factor is the key. The problem is that in the early stages a great deal of time must be devoted to your pumping sessions. The vacuum level should be only high enough to do the job and the time off of vacuum allowing tissue oxygenation are just as important as is the time under vacuum.

Each person is different and it will take you time to develop a routine that works for you

There are many good sources of information if you have specific questions. One source is on this board and that is "Big-Al".

Good Luck