Pumping Should be Illegal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_IGotABigOlJimmy, Mar 5, 2010.

1. B_IGotABigOlJimmy

B_IGotABigOlJimmy New Member

Maybe im young and dumb, but I don't get the point of pumping. I know everyone wasnt made to be the size of a Elephant but, Y pump? There has to be an alternative. Personally, I feel its unlawful to say u have a big dick, but u pump. Its flat out cheating.
    SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN.

2. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry but surely there is more to claim if you actually worked for your size that I dunno, lets say were born with it and did absolutely sod all to get it?

You don't have to understand it, you don't have to like it, but respecting other peoples desires to do it wouldn't kill you.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Indeed - by that logic women with implants would not be allowed to claim they have big breasts... :rolleyes::duh:

4. patrick9999

patrick9999 Member

Albums:
    Yes, maybe you are.

5. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Everyone should be able and allowed to do whatever they choose to do.

6. pbmonkey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel that most guys pump for the fun of it; and not for the size gains that results from the pumping.

7. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why respond to drivel like this?

8. danwilke

danwilke New Member

Albums:
    I'll do my best to explain. Being born as you are with a large penis, you have no need to pump. Sort of like Einstein taking classes at the local community college to get smarter. For those of us who appreciate large cocks, but weren't born with one, pumping is one of many techniques to improve on what we have. Not to fake it, but rather to condition our cocks over time into more of what we would like to have. It's not an easy road, nor a quick one as deep fascia is not easily changed. But it is possible and after more than a decade of work, I've gone from being average to "impressive". It's disingenuous to pump and then measure lymph buildup as true size. But pumping over time can lead to permanent gains that are true and verifiable.

9. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

1) it feels good

2) it has legitimate uses for treatment of ED

3) it's fun to have a big dick for at least a few hours

You might as well criminalize stuffing a sock in one's underware.

10. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    is it cheating for a bodybuilder to say he has big muscle?
    after all, if he stops bodybuilding his gains start to disappear....

11. Man-thango

Man-thango Member

I think it should be illegal for guys with big ol' swinging horse dicks to be str8. Am I wrong?

12. wallyj84

Gold Member

Why do you care if other guys pump? Does the idea of people other than yourself having big cocks frighten you or something?

13. highalt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ditto. I think it should be illegal for guys to claim they are "100% straight" when clearly they look at penis pumping long enough to make a judgement!

#13 highalt, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  14. B_IGotABigOlJimmy

B_IGotABigOlJimmy New Member

Lmao. Wow. Y'all jus straight up bashed yo boy. Lol. That's cool. Just a question yo. Thank you for yor answers. As a rebutal, I was clueless to the whole idea until a friend told me about it. Do what u please. I'm not knocking you. At all. Just wanted to know. Didn't mean to offend u pumpers.
    Carry On.

15. eyescream

Gold Member

If the dick works, I don't see a problem pumping or anything similar. It's not even like plastic surgery or breast implants. It's more like guys working out for bigger muscles.

16. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Wally - yes, interesting point. I think this lies at the root [no pun intended] of the frequent naysayers in this section of the forum. As countless others have pointed out here, it takes alot of time, and alot of patience to permanently increase the size of the penis - something that few are prepared to invest in. Despite tons of evidence that it works, some who are not prepared to put in the hours still see it as "cheating". I'm sure secretly they are envious of the gains made. I myself have been convinced by reading pumpers' stories on LPSG, and am about to embark on that journey and get myself a pump, something I wish I had done years ago. Also, having tried with a friend's pump, I know it feels damn good too. So, for the price of a month's membership at the gym, and lots of dedication, I can make my cock even bigger! Duh! What's not to like?

17. Plebh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *sigh* this sounds just as smug as the similar post the other day. I'll condense this

"Although i'm well endowed myself, I cannot understand why men pump their penises to make them bigger even though I have not been in the embarassing situation of having a less-than-average penis myself"

You know if you were average sized i'd take you seriously. You just sound smug to me

18. finsuptx

finsuptx New Member

Your first statement was correct. You are young and dumb.

19. D_Bodacious Appetite

This is like asking if you are scrawny and skinny why go work out. I understand where your coming from but they just want to improve on what they already have. Like I don't have a six pack so I go to the gym and do sit ups. By your logic that would mean doing sit ups is cheating because I didn't naturally have a six pack. But in agreement with jimmy there are some guys on this site who do "pump up" and then take a picture saying I'm 10+ or something and in that case yes they are cheating or being untruthful.

20. eyescream

Gold Member

Is the effect permanent or will the guy have to keep pumping to get his penis to stay that large?

Draft saved Draft deleted